EDC bags come in a variety of designs, with plenty of storage features. Typically, these bags feature a sling design, allowing you to toss it over your should for a chest carry or back-carry style to suit your requirements. For instance, if you’re carrying a firearm, having a chest-sling EDC bag gives you quick access to your gun in an emergency.
EDC bags are great for carrying all your essential items. Most models come with dedicated storage compartments and plenty of space for everything you need during the day. In this review, we’ll look at the best EDC bags we could find online.
Our Top Picks
- 1 Our Top Picks
- 2 EDC Bag Reviews
- 3 Other Best Selling Options
- 4 EDC Bag Buyer’s Guide
- 5 What Do I Look for in an EDC Bag?
- 6 What are the Features of an EDC bag?
- 7 What’s the Right EDC Bag for You?
- 8 EDC Bag FAQs
- 9 Conclusion
We searched through dozens of listings to collate this list of the best EDC bags. There are plenty of models to choose from, featuring different designs and carry components. From our top ten list, we selected these three bags for the best-in-class options for this review.
We have the best overall, premium, and budget models available for your EDC bag. Choose the pack that suits your needs and your price range.
Best Pick: Hazard 4 Covert Escape RG
- Unique harness system - easily convert from chest pack mode to waist pack, bandoleer, shoulder bag modes; What's Included: 1x Splittable harness, 1x Main pack, 1x Removable shuttle bag with water-proof zipper.
- Main pack interior can hold: pen, AA batteries, tools, flashlight, cables, cell/PDA battery, etc; Main pack exterior can hold: flashlight, pocket knife, pen, multi tool, lighter, etc.
- Removable shuttle bag/area can hold: camera, PDA, GPS, radio, battery, etc.
- External Size: ~7" L x 5" W x 1.5" D (12.5 x 18 x 4 cm).
- Main Material: Dobby Nylon w/ PU X 2 Treatment.
This EDC bag wins our award for the top model in this review. We like this model’s multi-functional design, allowing you to convert it from a backpack into a fanny pack in seconds. The splittable harness is a unique feature, and we like the removable shutter bag for additional carry capacity.
You get a waterproof material in the design, with durable zippers and space for holding all your EDC essentials. You get construction with durable nylon for tear and cut resistance, as well as a snap-hook on the rear of the bag suitable for attachment to your beltline.
Premium Pick: Maxpedition Entity Tech Sling Bag
- Adjustable sling strap for right or left side carry
- Easily changed from a sling bag to a shoulder bag
- Frontal compartment with organizer pockets
- Padded main compartment with lockable zipper sliders and dual access padded 11” laptop/tablet compartment
- Two-way access to fully loop-lined rear CCW compartment
One of the key rules of EDC is to avoid any equipment with a tactical look. Tactical gear makes you a target to criminals. Fortunately, this Maxpedition bag is the perfect urban solution to EDC. It comes in a light grey or dark-grey color, with large, dedicated storage pockets for all your essentials.
This model features design and construction with durable, waterproof nylon, and you get a dual design with sling or backpack carry options. The rear of the bag has a dedicated firearms compartment for your CCW, and the rear panel has storage for 11-inch tablets or smaller notebooks.
Budget Pick: Aopuop Sling Bag
- High quality: The multifunctional bag is made of high-quality canvas. It is nice and slim yet well made and sturdy. The material is exceptional, and the details like zippers and buckles are of quality.
- Unbalanced backpack style: It's very lightweight and comfortable to wear, With Breathable and sweat-resistant shoulder strap, you can use it as a shoulder bag 、backpack or chest bag, it can be worn in the front or back of the body.
- Durable: good construction and sturdy bag, shoulder straps adjustable to meet the different requirements of men and women.
- Multi-layer storage bag: unique design, It has plenty of different sized interior and exterior pockets, Most are zippered and one is a Velcro closure, Along with several loop style straps to hang things such as glasses, pens, etc. The main pocket is very suitable for iPad Mini, Kindle, Notebook, Mobile phone, and Books, etc.
- Versatile: perfect for walking, cycling, shopping, mountain climbing, Short trips, rock climbing, daily use, biking or going on a run, etc. This is a great gift for everyone.
If you’re looking for the most affordable EDC bag, we recommend this model. You get a stylish and contoured sling bag design, featuring design and construction with durable nylon. This EDC bag is waterproof and comes with plenty of dedicated storage compartments.
The rear panel has a dedicated CCW pocket, with a multi-layer design in the internal storage compartments. The rear panel is breathable and sweat-resistant, and the dual design of the pack makes it suitable for wearing on your chest or back.
EDC Bag Reviews
After reading through our top models, you might have a few questions about the right EDC bag for you. In this section, we’ll unpack the details of our top choices in detail. We’ll also look at a few other models that make great choices for your EDC bag.
Hazard 4 Covert Escape RG
This Hazard 4 model wins our award for the best overall EDC bag. EDC is all about versatility, and this bag takes the cake, with four different carry configurations. You get options for a chest pack, holster configuration, shoulder bag, and fanny-pack applications.
The unique harness system makes it easy to set up this bag to any configuration in seconds. You get a removable shuttle bag included, and design with durable 500D nylon materials for water-resistant and cut protection.
There’s a snap-hook belt attachment on the rear panel, and dedicated storage compartments for EDC items like flashlights, folding knife, pens, multi-tool, lighters, and more. The external size of 7″ L x 5″ W x 1.5″ D makes this a useful and compact EDC bag.
There are dedicated configurations and storage compartments for pistols, allowing easy access to your gun in an emergency.
- Chest pack / Holster / Shoulder / Waist bag configurations
- Unique harness system
- Suitable storage for all your EDC essentials
- Snap-hook for belt
- Removable shuttle bag
- Waterproof Dobby nylon materials
Maxpedition Entity Tech Sling Bag
The Maxpedition EDC bag is a stylish and modern design suitable for urban transit. This bag comes with a dedicated CCW compartment, with easy access to your weapon through the side zipper. The low-profile, streamlined design of this bag makes it inconspicuous and a great choice for EDC needs.
You get a padded main compartment with locking zippers, as well as a dual-access compartment for storing tablets or laptops up to 11-inches in size. This model comes with a full clamshell design, making it easy to pack your bag.
You get 500D nylon construction for a durable waterproof finish that’s cut-resistant. The front compartment features organizer compartments, and you get an adjustable sling strap, with carrying positions for your chest and back.
- Low profile design for discreet carry
- Side access to dedicated CCW compartment
- Holds an 11-inch laptop
- Full clamshell design for easy opening and packing
- Dual shoulder carry and sling design
- Features 500D nylon for waterproofing and durability
- Locking zipper sliders
Aopuop Sling Bag
If you’re looking for the most affordable EDC bag in this review, we recommend this Aopuop model. It comes in a range of colors to suit your style and comfortable design with padded shoulder and back pads. There’s a dedicated CCW compartment on the back panel, with a zipper for easy reach.
You get a design with durable, waterproof canvas polyester materials and plenty of storage pockets. This EDC bag comes with an anti-theft pocket, card pockets, and a clip for hanging your sunglasses. The phone strap pocket is always a nice touch to keep your device available during your commute.
The multi-layer storage design of this EDC bag makes it easy to pack and find all your gear. This bag features a versatile design, making it suitable for chest or back carry positions.
- Padded shoulder straps and back pad for comfort
- High-quality waterproof canvas materials
- Lightweight and compact
- Breathable back pad with a sweat-resistant design
- Dedicated CCW pocket with zipper
- Phone strap pocket
Helikon-Tex EDC Side Bag
Helikon makes some of the best tactical EDC bags available. If you’re a hunter, sports shooter, or survivalist, this EDC bag will be right up your alley. You get a military-spec design featuring plenty of compartments and storage space.
This bag comes with a front organizer pocket for all your essentials and a dedicated CCW compartment with easy access. This pack has a design for the chest-mounted carry position.
The Helikon-Tex comes with multiple mounting configurations, including waist-carry and sling carry styles. You get external MOLLE webbing for easy attachment to accessories, along with a carabiner loop for your car keys, and PALS system included in the design.
This EDC bag features a design with waterproof polyester and consists of a side water bottle pouch, as well as a side compartment for your sunglasses or other critical gear.
- External MOLLE panel for attachments
- Water bottle and jacket holder
- A great choice for active people
- Comfortable shoulder strap
- Hidden CCW pocket
- 5-pockets with loads of storage
Conterra Chest Harness
Law enforcement officers, journalists, and first responders will benefit from using this EDC bag.
You get a clean and minimalist design, with a chest-rig configuration for easy access to your essentials. This bag includes a design with durable Cordura nylon, featuring two deep side pockets for storage.
With the Conterra chest harness, you get a large cargo pocket, with hinges, and multiple elastic keepers and dividers for your gear.
The hourglass holster on the top flap of the bag gives you easy access to trauma shears and gloves. We like the 2” elastic web suspension, providing a floating effect when carrying the bag.
- Design with durable Codura nylon
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Suitable for carrying med kits
- Cargo pocket for firearm
- Dedicated radio pocket
- Suitable for law enforcement, security, and first responders
NcSTAR First Responders EDC Bag
This EDC bag is a great choice for first responders like paramedics. This model comes with loads of storage space, including seven compartments with dividers and organizers. You get a rear panel CCW compartment with easy access to your gun in an emergency.
This EDC bag features Velcro patches for attaching items and a MOLLE webbing system. You get one rifle mag pouch and two compartments for spare pistol magazines. This model comes in seven color options to suit your EDC needs.
This tactical design of this bag makes it the better choice for law enforcement and security. However, the range of colors and attractive, functional design makes it suitable for urban use.
- A great choice for first responders
- Seven storage compartments Rear panel CCW compartment
- Rifle and pistol magazine pouches
- Breathable mesh design on the back pad
- Velcro patches and MOLLE for additional storage
- Available in multiple colors
NIID FINO Sling EDC Bag
This EDC bag is a great choice for left-side or right-side carry. You get a sling design, with a streamlined profile that’s attractive and functional.
This EDC bag comes with a padded shoulder strap for comfort and a dedicated phone pocket and CCW compartment for convenient carry.
You can fit an iPad mini in the main compartment, your tech stuff in the middle chamber, and documents in the lower compartment.
The ergonomic design of the bag offers form-fitting wear, with lightweight materials providing a waterproof finish.
- Streamlined low-profile design
- Professional multi-functional design
- Stylish design with polyester canvas construction
- Ergonomic fitting for rear or front carry
- YKK zippers and Delicate hardware
- Dedicated CCW compartment with easy side access
Helikon-Tex Possum Waist Pack
Fanny packs are back in fashion in 2020, and they make for fantastic EDC bags. This model comes with an adjustable waist strap, featuring Durable buckles and YKK zippers for durability. You get MOLLE and PALS compatible webbing for attachment to other gear, and your choice of 18 color designs.
The Helikon-Tex Possum Waist Pack comes with design and construction featuring durable 500D Cordura nylon, making it rip-proof and waterproof. You get an internal organizer, with enough space for all your gear.
This waist pack also makes an attractive carry holster for sub-compact firearms. The buckles and attachments on this model are glove-friendly, allowing use in cold weather conditions.
- Fanny pack design
- Construction with 500D Cordura nylon
- MOLLE side wings for additional storage
- Duraflex buckles and YKK zippers
- Multiple colors available
- Detachable belt straps
Waterfly Sling EDC Bag
This WaterFly model is a great choice for your EDC pack. You get a versatile design featuring chest, side, and back carry positions. This bag features design and construction with coated Cordura 500D nylon for waterproofing and rip-resistance.
There’s no dedicated CCW storage, but you get three storage compartments with inserts and dividers for all your essentials. The padded shoulder strap provides a comfortable carry, and the breathable mesh back panel keeps you dry in warm weather.
The main compartment of this bag can carry a 10-inch tablet, and you get a side water bottle pouch for convenient access on the move.
- Padded shoulder straps and back pad
- Breathable polyester canvas materials
- Hook for sunglasses
- Card pocket for easy access in shoulder strap
- Earphone holes
- Reinforced straps and buckles
- Fits 10-inch tablets and notebooks
LAMMOK Sling EDC Bag
This LAMMOK sling EDC bag is another affordable choice in this review. It might come with a decent price tag, but there’s still plenty of functionality and features with this bag.
You get a large storage capacity, accommodating 14-inch laptops—the rear panel of the bag features dedicated CCW storage and easy access. You get a choice of six colors and design with water-resistant 400D nylon material.
This model is a great choice for commuters and students who need extra storage space in an EDC bag. The storage compartments come with dividers and inserts, and you get a drag handle included on the bag, as well as adjustable straps for a custom fit.
- Large storage capacity
- Fits 14-inch laptops
- Dedicated CCW storage on pack panel
- Drag handle and earphone ports
- Multiple colors available
- Adjustable straps on the bottom for additional storage
Other Best Selling Options
- 【DURABLE & WATER RESISTANT】:The Tactical sling bag comes with free tactical USA flag patch together.The military go sling bag is made of durable 900D polyster, water resistant and high density fabric--durable.
- 【COMPACT & SMALL SIZE】: 14 * 10.5 * 7.5 inch / 35 * 27 * 19 cm （W*H*D). Enough for carrying 14” iPad Air, notebook, keys, wallet, cell phone, flashlight, gloves, chargers etc for a daily basis.Lightweight and roomy.
- 【HUMANIZED DESIGN & MULTIFUNCTIONAL】: Tactical sling backpack has adjustable and comfortable single shoulder strap, and also has two smaller straps. You can totally use the small tactical backpack as EDC sling pack, chest bag, hand bag, tactical, versipack, pouch, first-aid kit, diaper bag and so on.
- 【COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT】: Tactical sling pack with double-stitched, Heavy duty zippers and utility-style cord pulls, front load compression system-Y strap. Comfortable breathable padding back area.The molle shoulder bag`s heavy duty handle is made to hold comfortably.
- 【USEFUL & MULTIFUNCTIONAL】: This tactical assault pack backpack can be used as 3 day assault pack, bug out bag backpack, range bag, hunting backpack, survival backpack, army backpack, trekking backpack or day pack for daily use pack.We are committed to providing our customers with HIGH QUALITY items.
- HIGH QUALITY --- Made of 600D Polyester. Not easy to break.
- GREAT SMALL EDC BACKPACK --- The whole pack is 10.6*5.9*9.8 inches. Weight:1.7LB. With 2 zippered side pocket as quick access for small necessities like coins, tissues, card.
- WITH PISTOL HOSTER --- Come with a pistol holster with magic sticker fixing the pistol, hidden in the back compartment with double zipper. The top of the compartment opens by zipping about 3-4” down each side and magic sticker along the top along with a shoulder strap with clip. keeping a glock 17 or 34 stayed in place. ALL COMPARTMENT are equipped with SBS zipper with tab, quiet and high quality.
- MULTI POCKETS --- 3 front pockets, 2 side pockets,1 main compartment, 1 pistol/back compartment. The main compartment and one of front pockets is designed with zippers and magic stick for double safe. Removable waist belt can be up to 96cm. Switchable sling shoulder strap can be up to 109cm. Super soft and ventilated padded back cushion for your daily activities.
- SLING PACK FOR GUNMAN --- covert and easy for you to take out items. SUPER COOL AND CONVENIENT. Also Suitable for day trips, day hikes, daily walk-around, go gyming, cycling even camping.
- Double zippered main compartment with internal sleeves (7 x 7. 5 x 3 inches)
- Front compartment with elastic loops and internal sleeves (6. 5 x 7 x 1 inches)
- Front drop-in zipper pocket on flap
- Webbing on both side for modular attachments
- Concealment pocket with hook and loop panel
- Great small tactical rover sling pack with molle as day pack or EDC bag, it's made of durable 600D polyster.
- Sling pack size: 12 * 9.5 * 6 inch (H*W*D), enough for carrying 9.7 iPad, small notepad, keys, wallet, cell phone, flashlight, gloves, bottle of water, chargers etc. on a daily basis
- Tactical sling bag with large Velcro pad in the concealed main compartment and the back compartment. Awesome as a pistol range bag for 1-2 handguns and lots of ammo or as tactical assault pack.
- Sling bag backpack has adjustable and comfortable shoulder strap, and also has two smaller straps to help reduce the sway of the bag while moving as small military rover shoulder sling backpack.
- Tactical sling pack is a great small everyday carry diaper bag or travel sling bag to take on small trips or go hammocking for a little bit where you may require some snacks or other relatively small items.
- ☞【DURABLE STURCTURE】:ANTARCTICA Tactical sling bag pack made of upgraded 1050D water resistant and high density nylon fabric , which is more lighter and durable than 600D and 900D polyester material.
- ☞【COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT】: 7.5*5*9.5 inch (L* W* H). Weight: 1.2lbs (550g). Volume: 7 liters. Two front zipper bags, one main zipper bag, one padded back bag , a card bag and personalized armband, so that your accessories are in good order.
- ☞【HUMANIZED DESIGN】: Tactical sling pack with double-stitched, Heavy duty zippers and utility-style cord pulls. The Handle is made by umbrella rope manual knitting fabric. Adjustable and comfortable single shoulder strap. Molle webbing for attaching addtional tactical pouches, water bottles and emergency tools.
- ☞【MULTI-PURPOSE】: There are three ways to wear (shoulder bag, chest bag or back and handbag) to put magic stickers on the front. It is suitable for EDC single shoulder bag, breast bag, chest bag, handbag, tactical pack, slingbag, hunting backpack, first aid bag, or daily outdoor backpack.
- ☞ 【OCCASION】 : The slingbag can put your can put your iPad, cell phone, notebook, wallet, snacks, glasses,gloves, medicine and more. Perfect for edc diaper bag or travel sling bag. Suitable for hiking, running, cycling, walking, camping, climbing, fishing, trekking, traveling, riding, cycling and more sport activities.
EDC Bag Buyer’s Guide
Are you a prepper or firearms owner? EDC bags are an important part of preparedness and a must-have item for daily use. EDC bags give you a convenient way to carry all your EDC items, without weighing your pockets.
Carrying your wallet, car keys, firearm, folding knife, and whatever else you have with, you will stuff out your pockets, making you a target. Likewise, carrying a concealed handgun with a full-size or compact design might end up with the weapon “printing” through your shirt or jersey, exposing your CCW to criminals in the area that may target you.
When you’re carrying all your gear, you might have to take it out of your pockets when getting into the car. Full pockets when wearing jeans can make it uncomfortable moving from a standing to a seated position. An EDC bag takes care of this problem, giving you a sperate storage unit for your essentials.
Now that you have an idea of the best EDC bags available let’s start narrowing down your options. In this section, we’ll “unpack” all the components and features of EDC bags. We’ll help you settle on the right design and capacity to suit your EDC needs.
What Do I Carry in an EDC Bag?
So, what do I carry in my EDC bag? When selecting your ideal model, make sure you choose one that fits all your essentials.
Common EDC items stored in EDC organizer pouches include the following.
- Folding Knives
- Tactical Pens
- Waterproofed Notebooks
- First Aid kits
- Phone and keys
- Credit or Debit Cards
- Fixed Blade Knives
- EDC Flashlights
- Lockpick Sets
- Full-Sized Notepads
- Rain Gear
- Water Bottles
- Emergency Whistle
Most EDC bag organizer pouches have the following features and characteristics.
- They are less than a liter in volume
- They feature internal pockets and hooks for a variety of essential items
- They come with dedicated firearms storage
- They have MOLLE or PALS attachment systems
- They come with a multi-functional wearing design for the chest or back
What Do I Look for in an EDC Bag?
When selecting your EDC bag, you need to look for a few design elements and features in a prospective model. We recommend following these guidelines when selecting your preferred model.
Avoid the Tactical Look
According to most EDC experts, you want to avoid the tactical look to your gear. A tactical look spells out trouble and attracts attention. In todays current social climate, you want to appear as the “gray man.” A gray man blends into his or her surroundings, without drawing attention to themselves.
If you stay gray, then you won’t become a target. However, if you’re carrying a tactical-looking bag, you lose this visual advantage. If criminals spot your tactical-looking EDC bag, they might automatically assume you’re carrying a firearm. They might they to mug you and steal the bag to get your pistol.
Staying out of sight and out of mind in the best way to avoid drawing attention to yourself. Choosing an EDC bag with a discreet design will help you avoid unwanted attention.
Functional and Stylish
When selecting your bag, choose a functional and stylish design. It’s no good if your bag looks cool, but it offers limited storage functionality. Your bag should have a blend of both elements in its design. Look for models with sleek, low-profile designs and multiple wearing configurations.
Your bag needs to hold all of your EDC essentials, from tactical pens to firearms. Therefore, you need functional storage dividers and inserts, and dedicated pockets for your gear.
Materials and Design
The materials of your bag make a huge difference in its functionality. Choosing a durable nylon material such as Cordura nylon ensures you get rugged protection of your gear. It’s challenging to rip or cut 500D+ nylon, meaning you don’t have to worry about anyone cutting your strap and running away with your bag.
When assessing your EDC bag, look for models offering your preferred design. Some packs come with multiple configurations for chest wear, backpack functionality, and even fanny-pack setups. Choose the model that meets your EDC needs.
What are the Features of an EDC bag?
What are the components of an EDC bag that set it apart from other packs? When selecting your ideal EDC bag, we recommend looking for the following features.
Padded Adjustable Straps
When selecting your EDC bag, many models don’t come with shoulder strap padding. If you want a comfortable carry, or your bag is a bit heavy, unpadded straps eat onto your shoulders, causing discomfort. If comfort is important to you, we recommend going with a model featuring plush shoulder straps. Make sure the straps are adjustable and look for sturdy buckles and clips in the design.
Secure Zips, Buckles, and Locks
The zips are an important part of your EDC bag design. If a zip tears or malfunctions, it can ruin your bag. We recommend going with models offering YKK zips. The YKK zipper is the world-benchmark in zipper technology. Your buckles should feature a sturdy design. In an emergency, your EDC bag acts as a drag handle, allowing your friends to pull you to safety. If you’re carrying expensive equipment and want more security from your EDC bag, look for models featuring lockable zippers.
EDC bags come with three to seven storage compartments, depending on your favorite model. Each of the compartments features dedicated storage for specific items. The smaller pouch features pouches and pockets for pends and smaller essentials, the middle pocket caters to bigger electronics and cables, and the large pocket is suitable for carrying tablets.
Dedicated CCW Pockets
Many firearms owners carry EDC bags holding their pistol. It’s a handy alternative to carrying appendix and makes it easier to get in and out of vehicles. Most EDC bags come with a dedicated pistol pouch on the back panels of the bag. This storage prevents anyone from accessing it through the rear panel without you knowing. You get a zipper with easy access to your gun if you need it in a crisis.
Hidden storage compartments for cards and documents are important. You’ll typically find secret storage compartments in the bag’s shoulder strap or the back panel. Most back panel hidden storage is for CCW, while shoulder storage is suitable for phones and bank cards.
Padded Back Pads
Carrying your pack around in a backpack format can get uncomfortable on hot days. Look for EDC bags featuring comfortable back padding with lumbar support. The padding should feature mesh materials, allowing airflow around your back. This design prevents sweating through your shirt and the bag. Fanny packs and sling bags might not focus on this sort of padding, so bear that in mind when selecting your ideal model.
Water Bottle Pouches
If you’re out in the city running errands, you’re going to get thirsty. Look for EDC bags featuring water bottle pouches on the side of the pack. You get easy access to hydration on hot days. Most EDC packs don’t feature hydration bladders. If you want a hydration bladder, you’ll need to invest in a daypack or 3-day pack for this feature.
The top of your bag should come with a drag handle. A drag handle lets you carry your bag in your hand, making it easy to maneuver through tight spaces, like the subway train. Drag handles also serve as protective items. People can pull you to safety using the drag handle if you go down in a protest and experience and injury or get knocked unconscious.
Belt Clips and MOLLE
Look for EDC bags with MOLLE or PALS webbing. These storage systems allow you to integrate the bag onto larger packs or add other items to the outside of the pack when you’re running low on storage space.
What’s the Right EDC Bag for You?
After reading through this buyer’s guide, you should have a good idea of the best EDC bag for your daily commute or errands. Choose something functional and stylish, and meets your storage requirements.
Do you want a shoulder sling design, a side carry, or a fanny pack? What kind of storage options are the best choice for your EDC gear? These questions differ from person to person, and there’s no right answer.
Choose an EDC bag that adds utility and functionality to your lifestyle.
EDC Bag FAQs
What does EDC mean?
EDC stands for “Everyday Carry.” Military operators and law enforcement or security personnel use it to refer to the items you carry around with your every day. You could have an EDC folding knife in your pocket, and an EDC flashlight on your belt.
Can an EDC bag serve as a bug-out bag?
No. While an EDC bag is useful and you can pack a decent amount of gear in it, it won’t have the same capacity as a bug out bag. When bugging out, you need to take loads of equipment with you, and you’ll probably do better with a day pack or 3-day pack for your bug out bag.
Should I carry a firearm in my EDC bag?
Yes, many firearms owners carry their weapons in EDC bags. Most models come with a dedicated storage compartment for concealed-carry weapons (CCW). Look for a model that offers side-access zips to get to your firearm quickly in an emergency.
Where can I buy the best EDC bag?
Why risk going to the store when you can buy online? Amazon is the world’s largest online retailer, with the best range and prices for your EDC bag. You get buyer protection with your purchase, and Prime members get fast, free shipping to their door. Amazon offers hassle-free returns, ensuring you get a risk-free transaction.
By now, you should have your eye on a few bags you like for your EDC requirements. Choosing the right bag is all about selecting the right model to match your requirements. Are you a firearms owner needing tactical functionality, or are you a student commuting to university?
We understand it’s challenging to settle on the best option with many good choices in this review. If you’re still on the fence with your purchase decision, why not go with one of our top picks?
The Hazard 4 Covert Escape RG is a functional bag, with multiple carry configurations and compatibility with CCW. This model is a great choice for law enforcement officers and military personnel looking for a daily EDC they can use off the job. You get dedicated firearms storage, as well as dividers and compartments for your essentials.
The Maxpedition Entity Tech Sling Bag is the best option for EDC enthusiasts that don’t want a tactical look to their gear. This tech-style model comes with a low-profile, sleek design, featuring waterproof materials and dedicated CCW storage with easy side access.
The Aopuop Sling Bag is our top choice for the best budget model in this review. This bag comes with comfortable shoulder pads and breathable back padding. You get dedicated CCW storage and compartments for all your essentials. This bag offers you affordable quality for your EDC needs.