To help you on your quest for finding the right waterproof wallet that will effectively protect your stuff, we’ve taken the liberty of doing the research for you. After scouring the internet and reading through the descriptions of dozens of waterproof wallets, as well as reading through countless customer reviews, we’ve narrowed down the options to what we consider to be best waterproof wallets currently on the market.
In this guide, you’ll find reviews of our top picks for the best waterproof wallets. We’ve also included a buyer’s guide, which highlights the key factors that you should take into consideration when you’re shopping for a waterproof wallet.
We round the guide up with answers to some of the most frequently asked questions that consumers have about this handy recreational gear. With the information presented in this guide, you should have no trouble choosing the best waterproof wallet to suit your specific needs.
Our Top Picks
- 1 Our Top Picks
- 2 Waterproof Wallet Reviews
- 2.1 Pelican 0955-010-110 Micro Sport Wallet ProGear Liner
- 2.2 SlimFold Minimalist Wallet with RFID Option
- 2.3 FlowFold Mini Zipper Pouch
- 2.4 Tamfile Holder RFID Wallet
- 2.5 PACEARM Travel RFID Neck Pouch Passport Holder
- 2.6 Skog A Kust Planbok Floating Waterproof Wallet
- 2.7 VBAX Microfiber Waterproof Slim Bifold Wallet
- 3 Other Best Selling Options
- 4 Waterproof Wallets Buyer’s Guide
- 5 Waterproof Wallet FAQs
- 6 Conclusion
Are you in a rush and don’t have time to read through all of the information presented in this guide? IF so, this section is for you. Here, you’ll find a brief overview of our top picks for the best overall, best premium, and best budget waterproof wallets.
- The Best Pick: Pelican 0955-010-1100 Micro Sport Wallet PreGear Liner
Our pick for the best overall waterproof wallet is the Pelican Micro Sport Wallet ProGear Liner. Made of high-grade polycarbonate and featuring a water and dust resistant seal, this wallet will not only prevent your personal items from getting wet, but it will also save it from getting crushed.
- The Runner Up Pick: SlimFold Minimalist Wallet with RFID Option
If you’re looking for a high-end waterproof wallet, the SlimFold Minimalist Wallet is definitely the option to choose. SlimFold is an acclaimed manufacturer of wallets, as their said to make the thinnest and lightest weight wallets on the market, and their Minimalist Wallet definitely stands up to their reputation.
- The Budget Pick: Flowfold Mini Zipper Pouch
For shoppers who are looking for a budget-friendly, yet reliable waterproof wallet, the Flowfold MiniZipper Pouch is a great choice. Made from water- and weather-resistant materials and YKK water repellant zippers, this wallet will protect whatever you store inside from the elements.
Waterproof Wallet Reviews
Now that we’ve had a quick peak at our top picks for the best overall, best premium, and best budget waterproof wallets, let’s dive in a little deeper. In this section, we provide a more in-depth review of each of three waterproof wallets discussed above, as well as additional reliable waterproof wallets. These reviews provide more details about each of our picks, as well as a list of pros and cons for each one, so you can better determine which wallet will best meet your specific needs.
Pelican 0955-010-110 Micro Sport Wallet ProGear Liner
Four the best waterproof wallet overall, we chose the Pelican Micro Sport Wallet ProGear Liner. Made of crush-proof, water-resistant polycarbonate material, this wallet will be sure to protect your personal items from all types of conditions, including direct exposure to water, moisture, and dust, too.
Because the material is so durable, it will also prevent your personal items from being crushed. With an IP 54 water and dust resistant seal, as well as a water-resistant dual mesh pocket, you can have peace of mind knowing that your stuff will be safe when you’re out on the water.
- Water and dust resistant seal (IP 54), Easy open latch,Dual Mesh Pocket Organization, Includes Nylon Lanyard
- Crushproof, rigid protection, Holds Keys, ID, Cards & Cash
- Floats and Holds Keys, Id, Credit Cards and Cash
- Water-resistant 360¡ Seal,Dual Mesh Pocket Organization
- Exterior Dimensions of the product is 5.75 x 3.5 x 0.5 inches
While the material is extremely durable, it’s also very lightweight, so it won’t weigh you down and it will even float on water so you can easily retrieve it.
There’s enough space inside to hold your ID, cash, credit cards, and even your keys, and the included nylon lanyard can be used to secure the wallet to your wrist so you’ll always have your personal possessions close at hand.
- Made of high-grade polycarbonate material
- Features a water and dust resistant seal
- Water-resistant mesh pocket
- Compact and lightweight
- Waterproof and crushproof
- Floats on water
- Easy to open
- Features an included nylon wrist strap
- Offers plenty of space to hold the essentials
- Affordably priced
SlimFold Minimalist Wallet with RFID Option
Of all the waterproof wallets we found, the SlimFold Minimalist Wallet with RFID Option is one of the highest quality options available.
It’s made of high-density synthetic materials that combine the properties of Gore-Tex and Kevlar, so it feels like a high-quality ski jacket, yet it’s even more durable than leather. The super-slim design is just slightly wider than a credit card and a bit taller than a dollar bill, so you won’t feel like it’s weighing you down.
- MADE IN SAN FRANCISCO from bluesign certified sustainable eco-friendly vegan materials. Since 2009 SlimFold has been a leader in the minimalist wallet revolution and has delivered over 100,000 wallets to customers in 70+ countries.
- THIN + LIGHT - our MICRO wallet fits up to 8 cards and is 2-3 times thinner than leather wallets when empty - Just a bit wider than a credit card and taller than a US bill - The thinnest most convenient package possible with no compromises. (4 x 2.8 x 0.2 inches)
- STAIN + ABRASION RESISTANT - our waterproof softshell material protects your cards from scratching and is more durable and lighter than leather. Developed for motorcycle industry by blending super-strong synthetics together at ultra-high weave densities, THIS IS one of the best new materials for everyday carry.
- MINIMAL + STYLISH - our wallets are perfect for both urban and outdoor lifestyles. Take them surfing, snowboarding, hiking, adventuring your way.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY + EASY RETURNS - The best way to know if this is the perfect wallet you’ve been looking for is to experience it for yourself. Put your cards in it and you’ll know instantly.
Despite the slim design, there’s plenty of room to hold all of your essentials, as there’s space to organize up to 8 credit cards, IDs, and cash, too. For even more protection, you can opt to have state-of-the-art RFID blocking material added to this waterproof wallet, which will prevent sensitive information from your credit cards and IDs from being compromised.
Available in 12 different color choices, not only will this waterproof wallet keep your valuable protected in style.
- Made of high-density synthetic material
- Feels like a ski jacket, but is even stronger than leather
- Extremely thin and lightweight
- Offers enough space to organize cash, credit cards, and IDs
- Optional RFID blocking material
- Available in 12 different colors
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a 5 year warranty
FlowFold Mini Zipper Pouch
If you don’t want to spend a lot of money, but you still want to be sure that your wallet will protect your essentials from the elements, the FlowFold Mini Zipper Pouch is a great choice.
Made of high-quality water- and weather-resistant materials, and featuring YKK water repellent zippers, you can have confidence knowing that whatever is stored inside won’t get wet. Measuring just 4.5 inches by 3.5 inches by 2 inches and weighing only 0.5 ounces (when empty), this wallet is compact, light, and won’t weigh you down.
- COMPACT & SPACIOUS: With minimalist dimensions of only 4.5 x 3.5 x 0.20-inches, and weighing just 0.50 ounces, this lightweight, water repellent zipper pouch is made for your daily essentials! Carry your keys, ID cards, bank or credit cards, cash, coins, ear buds or headphones, lip stuff—anything you may need when you head out for a walk or your daily routine! Flowfold's Essentialist Zipper Pouch is the only everyday carry pouch wallet you'll need.
- MULTI-PURPOSE, MINIMALIST DESIGN: Crafted to be simple and highly functional, this pouch hasn't met a task it can't handle. Fans loves Flowfold's Essentialist for everyday carry of keys, fobs, credit cards, ID, coins, bills—even Rover's bags! The super-handy corner gear loop connects easily to a keychain, leash, belt or bag. Let us know in your review how you use your Essentialist!
- ECO-FRIENDLY & RECYCLED MATERIALS: Made of 100% recycled polyester fabric that is durable, waterproof, and has no toxic solvents or PFAs (forever chemicals). Post-consumer recycled plastic bottles are used to create an extremely durable thread, then woven to construct a multi-ply polyester fabric that is lightweight, flexible, water and abrasion resistant. Essentialist zipper pouch recycled wallet comes with YKK water repellent zippers. Carry the future with a zero waste wallet built for life!
- SUSTAINABLY MADE IN USA: Handcrafted in the USA by Flowfold, the Maine-based American brand behind the original recycled sailcloth wallet. Makers of minimalist everyday gear since 2010, their mission is to make "lighter, stronger, and more sustainable gear" using fabrics made of recycled materials and eco-friendly fibers. Reducing waste and environmental impact with US-based manufacturing, Flowfold envisions a zero-waste tomorrow
- LIFETIME DURABILITY & QUALITY: We take pride in our craftsmanship. Flowfold gear is built to last and backed by our warranty. If you have any issues we will resolve them as quickly as possible with a refund or replacement.
Despite the small size, there’s plenty of room inside to hold cash, credit cards, IDs, coins, and more. Made in the USA by local craftsmen and available in three color options, the FlowFold Mini Zipper Pouch is well constructed and fashionable, too.
It’s also backed by a FlowFold warranty, so if you have any problems with the pouch, the manufacturer will either send you a replacement or issue a full refund.
- Made of premium-quality water and weather resistant materials
- Lightweight and compact
- Offers enough space to hold cash, IDs, credit cards, and more
- Handcrafted and made in the USA
- Available in three different colors
- Backed by a replacement and money back guarantee
- Economically priced
Tamfile Holder RFID Wallet
If you’re looking for a larger wallet that can accommodate more than just cash, credit cards, and IDs, yet will keep your valuable protected from water, the Tamfile Passport Holder RFID Travel Wallet is definitely worth considering.
As a true travel wallet, it can easily hold up to five passports, boarding passes, tickets, and even a cellphone and keys – on top of your credit cards, license, and currency. Made of upgraded silicone coated fiberglass fabric, this wallet is not only waterproof, but it’s also fireproof, as it can withstand temperatures that reach up to 2,192 degrees F.
- Faraday bag can protect you from identity theft and data breaches, the principle is blocked wireless signals, including cellular, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, RFID and NFC signals, protecting you from unauthorized scans. Signal shielding pouch bag, Protective Case cell phone
- Material: Double Layered design, high quality Black Non-itchy Liquid Silicone Coated Fireproof Fiberglass and shield material. Front pocket with fireproof material provides safe extra storage for items. Inner silver layer signal shielding pouch bag with waterproof
- Front pocket has the functions of firewater, inner pocket has Resistant, Anti-radiation, anti-tracking, anti-spying, GPS RFID signal blocker. The bag can block cell phone GPS signal to prevent tracking, protect your privacy and ID card, Bank card, cash, important documents, etc.
- Size: Length: 8.5 inches, width: 4.5 inches, suitable for all kinds of car key fob and cell phone, bank card, ID card, door key, smart wristband. Faraday bag light and convenient, you can always take it in your hand, or put it in your wallet, in a drawer.
- Tamfile： provide friendly after-sale service and no risk refund for our customers. If you have any issue,please contact us and we will try out best to solve your issue!
The front pocket features a waterproof zipper, too. The RFID blocking technology will prevent your sensitive information from being compromised , as it blocks out more than just RFID, but also blocks WiFi, Bluetooth, cellular, GPS, and NFC signals.
There’s a detachable wrist strap, too, so you can use it as a clutch and keep it within easy reach.
- Made of silicone coated fiberglass fabric
- Water and fire resistant
- Can hold up to five passports, cash, IDs, credit cards, keys, cellphones, and more
- RFID blocking technology secures your personal information
- With a detachable wrist strap, it can be used as a clutch
- Economically priced
- Lightweight and slim design
PACEARM Travel RFID Neck Pouch Passport Holder
The PACEARM Travel RFID Neck Pouch Passport Holder is designed for all types of adventure. It’s made of the 210D rip stop waterproof nylon, so you can have peace of mind knowing that your valuables will be protected from water, moisture, and all other elements.
It features an adjustable neck strap and had a padded breathable mesh back that will wick moisture away, so you can wear it around your neck and keep everything you need secured and easily accessible. With a total of seven zippered pockets, you’ll have plenty of space to secure your valuables, and you won’t have to worry about losing them.
- 【Blocks Unwanted Scans】This neck wallet is lined with RFID-blocking material that can block unwanted scans so as to protect your e-money and personal information. The outer fabric is smooth, sturdy, and also water-resistant to withstand sweat, moisture, and light rain. (The zipper parts are not water-resistant).
- 【Multiple Compartments】The passport bag has 4 compartments: one for phone, one for coins and two for passports, cards, tickets, license, travel documents, etc. Organize your items easily!
- 【Compact & Portable】Lightweight & slim, this travel wallet can be hidden under the clothes naturally to keep your valuables safe. The zipper is smooth that allows you to take items out quickly for easier security checks.
- 【Unisex Design】This neck pouch is a perfect travel companion for both men and women. It can be used as a temporary wallet for daily commuting, going out, shopping, etc. It can also be a good gift for your friends and family. Dimensions: 8.26''x6.29''.
- 【Service & Support】Any pre-sale/after-sale questions about our travel passport holder, please feel free to contact our store. We have friendly and responsive customer service to reply your emails on Amazon within 12 hours. Look No Further!
There’s enough space to hold cash, IDs, passports, a smartphone, tickets, keys, credit cards, and so much more! With a low-profile design, this wallet is slim enough to wear underneath your clothing, so you can keep your valuables concealed. It even features RFID blocking technology, so there’s no need to worry about your personal information being compromised.
To round out all of the benefits that this waterproof wallet offers, it’s available in three colors and is very affordably priced.
- Made of 210D rip stop waterproof nylon material
- Extremely durable, yet very lightweight
- Features a padded, breathable, and moisture wicking back
- Adjustable neck strap for convenient carrying
- Slim design can be concealed underneath your clothing
- Features RFID blocking technology
- Seven zippered compartments offer plenty of space to store all of your must-have items
- Affordably priced
- Available in three color choices
- Backed by a 100 percent lifetime money back guarantee
Skog A Kust Planbok Floating Waterproof Wallet
With the Skog A Kust Planbok Floating Waterproof Wallet, you’ll have total confidence knowing that your personal items will be secured from moisture while you’re enjoying your favorite water activities.
Made of Cordura ballistic fabric, which is coated with TPU and made using a high-frequency welding, this wallet is IPX-6 approved waterproof. Now that’s really impressive! The slim design won’t add bulk and won’t weigh you down, yet it offers plenty of space to accommodate credit cards, cash, and IDs. There are 3 credit card slots that can hold up to 2 cards a piece, 2 ziplock pockets that can fit up to 10 folded currency bills a piece, and there’s a clear ID window on the back.
- Quality Materials & Design: Our all-weather wallet is made from Cordura Ballistic fabric which is coated with TPU and constructed using high-frequency welding. Making it not only compact, lightweight and durable, but it's also IPX-6 waterproof!
- Easy Access to Cards, Cash & ID: Plånbok has 3 credit card slots that hold 2 cards each, 2 ziplock pockets that hold 10 folded cash bills each, and a clear ID window on the back - making that piña colada order at the swim up bar easier than ever!
- Clip It On: Plånboks front side features a slip pocket with a hidden super slim clip, so you can keep your keys in a safe place or clip the wallet to your shorts, bag or other gear.
- Oh Yeah It Floats! Even fully loaded with 6 cards, 20 folded cash bills, an ID card and 2 standard keys Plånbok still floats. Perfect for camping, vacations, beach and boats.
- Shop Risk Free: At Skog Å Kust we are a leader in waterproof and travel bags and we are sure you'll love your Plånbok. We’re so confident, each one comes with our satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects.
There’s even a hidden super slim clip that you can use to store your keys or use it to secure the wallet to your swim trunks, shorts, bathing suit bottom, bag, or anything else. It floats, too, so if it happens to get away from you, you’ll be able to easily retrieve it.
Available in three neutral colors, including charcoal gray, black, and midnight blue, and featuring a neutral, yet fashion-forward design, this waterproof wallet can be used by both men and women and will go with your entire wardrobe. It’s also backed by a satisfaction guarantee and a lifetime warranty for any manufacturing defects.
- Made of cordura ballistic fabric that’s coated with TPU and is constructed with high-frequency welding
- IPX-6 waterproof rating
- Lightweight and compact
- Offers plenty of space to secure cash, credit cards, IDs, and keys
- It floats on water
- An attached clip can be used to secure it to your shorts, bathing suit, or just about anything else
- Available in three neutral colors
- Unisex design
- Affordably priced
- Backed by a satisfaction guarantee and a lifetime manufacturer defect warranty
VBAX Microfiber Waterproof Slim Bifold Wallet
Last on our list of the best waterproof wallets is this option from VBAX. Made of canvas microfiber fabric that has been treated with waterproofing materials, this wallet can easily withstand the elements and will keep your belongings safe from moisture.
The bifold design offers plenty of space to store all of your essentials, including cash, IDs, and credit cards; there are two secret pockets, too, which provide additional security. Measuring just 4.2 inches tall and 3 inches wide, and weighing just 1.12 ounces, this waterproof wallet is slim and lightweight.
- It Comes With Microfiber Fabric That Is Waterproof;
- Its only 4.2 Inch Tall and 3 Inch Wide Gives It a Thin but Smart Look;
- This Bifold Card Holder Blocks RFID signals;
- 2 Secret Pocket Will Give Extra Security;
- Vbax Products are Attractive and Long Lasting with 6 Month Warranty
It’s also available in a variety of colors and patterns and can be used by both men and women.
Made in the USA and extensively tested to ensure durability, with the VBAX Microfiber Waterproof Slim Bifold Wallet, you can have total peace of mind knowing that your possessions will be safe and secure, no matter what activities you’re engaging in.
- Made waterproof treated canvas microfiber fabric
- Slim, compact, and lightweight design
- Can hold up to 10 credit cards, IDs, and cash
- Stylish, unisex design
- Available in several different color options
- Affordably priced
Other Best Selling Options
- Compact with Tons of Space - Measuring at 4.5" x 3", the Surfshort Wallet is sized to carry everything you need while fitting perfectly in your pocket or bag
- Quick Access ID Window - Thanks to the clear exterior ID window, fumbling for and losing your ID is a thing of the past
- Dual Zippered Compartments - It's easy to organize all your necessities with two zippered compartments that keep cards, cash and more safe and secure
- Made From Durable, Water-Resistant Nylon - Each wallet is crafted from water-repellent and heavy-duty rip-stop nylon, made to withstand wherever you wander
- Lifetime Warranty - Since 1983, Chums has been trusted by millions to protect their gear. All Chums products are high-quality, designed with you in mind, and come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- The Leading waterproofing products for you adventure
- Uses in a large variety of scenarios
- Made for the toughest and wettest environments
- Waterproof Case
- Crush Resistant
- Floating Wallet
- Water Repellant Material (Not Waterproof, contents will not stay dry)
- Holds up to 12 Credit Cards (32g)
- Great for Boating, Beach or Watersports
Waterproof Wallets Buyer’s Guide
There’s nothing better than the cool sensation of water on a hot summer’s day. Not only is water refreshing, but offers so many opportunities for fun. Snorkeling, whitewater rafting, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, and just taking a dip; there are so many ways to enjoy the water.
Yes, water activities are enjoyable, invigorating, and a great way to stay cool. They can also be a great way to stay in shape. But despite all of the benefits that water activities provide, there’s just one problem: Where do you put those essential valuable items that you need to keep on-hand but don’t want to get wet? You know, like cash, your ID, and credit cards, and anything else you’d keep in your wallet.
No matter what material it’s made of and how well it’s constructed, your regular wallet just won’t cut it when you’re engaging in water-related activities. Sure, you could put it in a waterproof bag, but that isn’t guaranteed to work and it will just make it bigger, bulkier, and weigh you down. So what’s the solution? – A waterproof wallet!
As the name suggests, waterproof wallets are designed to protect your valuable items from the water. They’re similar to traditional wallets, but they’re made of specialized materials that don’t absorb water and will keep y anything that’s stored inside safe from moisture.
With the right waterproof wallet, you can enjoy your favorite water activities without having to worry about your personal items getting wet. Just like all types of gear that’s intended for recreational activities, there are tons of waterproof wallets to choose from.
While having options is definitely a good thing, it can also make trying to pick out the best waterproof wallet a daunting process.
A wallet holds your most personal and valuable possessions, including your identification, cash, credit cards, and more. Because it holds such vital materials, it’s imperative that the waterproof wallet you choose is well-made and will really meet your unique needs.
While we’ve offered a well-rounded selection of waterproof wallets, you’re probably wondering how to determine which one to choose.
In this section of our guide, we’ve highlighted some of the most important factors that should be taken into consideration when you’re shopping for a waterproof wallet. By considering these factors, you’ll be able to select the right wallet to protect you possessions, while also meeting your unique needs.
Just like traditional wallets, waterproof wallets come in a variety of styles. There are standard bifold wallets, clutch-style, wallets that can be worn around the neck, pouches, travel wallets, and more. When you’re shopping for a waterproof wallet, just like you would when you’re shopping for an everyday wallet, it’s important to consider what style will best suit your needs.
Consider how you plan on using it, what activities you’ll be partaking in while using it, and where you want to store it. For example, if you intend on storing it in your pocket, a bi-fold may be the best option for you, as these wallets are usually slim and are easy to slip into a pocket.
If you’re planning on using it for more rugged activities or travel purposes, you might want to consider a neck-style wallet, as you won’t have to worry about having pockets and will be able to keep it secured to your person, so it will always be easily accessible; plus, if the wallet is slim enough, you’ll be able to conceal it underneath your clothing for added security.
Once you decide on a style, the next important thing to consider is the materials that the wallet is made of. It goes without saying, but it’s important to note, that in order for a wallet to be waterproof, it needs to be made of materials that can resistant water and moisture.
Look for something that is made of high-grade rip stop nylon or materials that are treated with moisture-repellent technologies. In addition to repelling water, a waterproof wallet should be durable enough to withstand all types of wear and tear.
If it features metal (such as zippers or snaps), they should be anti-corrosive so that they don’t degrade when they’re exposed to water, otherwise they’ll become damaged and eventually, the wallet will be unusable.
You might also want to consider choosing a wallet that is made of materials that can float, that way, in the event that you drop it, you won’t have to worry about it sinking to the bottom and will be able to easily retrieve it.
A waterproof wallet shouldn’t just protect your possessions from the water; it should also secure them from being lost or compromised. The best waterproof wallets features snaps, zippers, and other elements that will secure your cash, credit cards, IDs, and anything else that you’re planning on storing inside from being lost.
For added security, a lot of waterproof wallets feature RFID materials, which prevent your sensitive information from being compromised, such as the chips on your credit and debit cards, as well as your passport or other forms of identification.
Another important feature to look for is sealed seams, as they will not only help to prevent water intrusion, but they’ll increase the durability of the wallet, too.
Yet another really important factor to consider when you’re shopping for a waterproof wallet is the size. You want to be sure that it can accommodate all of the items that you plan on storing inside, but you also want to make sure that it won’t be cumbersome and weigh you down.
Think about what you’re going to be storing in the wallet, such as currency (bills and/or coins), IDs (a driver’s license, a non-driver ID, student IDs, etc.) and slots for credit cards and debit cards. The best waterproof wallets feature a slim and lightweight design, so as not to make them cumbersome to carry.
Ease of Use
You definitely want the items that are stored inside of your wallet to be easily accessible. While snaps and zippers increase the security of your personal items, if there are too many or if they’re poorly placed, you’ll likely have a difficult time reaching whatever is stored inside.
Credit card slots should be large enough so that they glide into and out of them with ease, but they shouldn’t be so big, as the cards could easily slip out of them. A pocket that features a clear protective coating is ideal for ID storage, as you’ll be able to show your identification whenever you need to without having to fish around for it.
Another features that can further simplify the ease of use of a waterproof wallet is a handy wrist or neck strap that can be used to secure the wallet to your person so that you don’t have to worry about losing it. Alternatively, a built-in clip can come in handy, as it can be used to store the wallet inside a pocket, onto the side of a pair of shorts or swim trunks, or on a bag.
Waterproof Wallet FAQs
To wrap up our guide on waterproof wallets, we’ll provide answers to some of the most frequently asked questions consumers have about this type of gear. The answers to these questions may be able to further assist you with your decision to purchase a waterproof wallet and help you choose the right option for your specific needs.
Why should I use a waterproof wallet instead of a standard wallet stored in a protective case?
There are plenty of protective cases that are designed to hold wallets and other items that you don’t want to get wet, and while they may effectively protect your belongings from water, they aren’t the best solution. Why? – Because whenever you want to access the items inside your wallet, you’ll have to open up the case, which means that there’s a chance that your belongs will get wet anyway, thus negating their purpose. A waterproof wallet will make it easy to access your personal items while ensuring that they are shielded from moisture.
How do I know which style to choose?
As mentioned, there are several different styles of waterproof wallets. In order to determine which style will best meet your needs, consider how you intend on using the wallet and where you plan on storing it. For instance, if you’re going to store it in your pocket, a bi-fold style may be your best bet, while a neck-style wallet may be a better choice if you are going to be engaging in strenuous activities or you won’t always have pockets to store the wallet in.
Is RFID a must?
Not necessarily; however, if you want added security, it’s definitely a worthwhile investment. RFID technology prevents personal information from being compromised, so if you’re concerned about having your information stolen, RFID is certainly a good option.
With a waterproof wallet, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your essential personal items will be protected from getting wet when you’re enjoying water activities. The information presented in this guide will help you select the best waterproof wallet to meet your specific needs and will prevent your valuables from getting wet.