Being that flashlights are so important, there are endless options on the market. From simple models that are small enough to fit in your pocket to larger models that cast powerful beams and boast an array of features, you’ll have no shortage of camping flashlights to choose from.
While choice is definitely a good thing, it can also make shopping for the right camping flashlight a bit overwhelming.
So how do you know which one to choose? We’ve taken the liberty of doing the legwork for you. After scouring the Internet and looking at dozens of different camping flashlights and reading through endless customer reviews, we’ve select what we believe are the seven best models currently available.
Below, you’ll find a list of detailed reviews of our top picks for the best camping flashlights. You’ll also find a handy buyer’s guide, which highlights the key features that you should take into consideration when you’re shopping for a flashlight.
Our Top Pick
- 1 Our Top Pick
- 2 Camping Flashlight Reviews
- 2.1 Anker Rechargeable Boulder LC90 LED Flashlight
- 2.2 OLIGHT Ultra-Bright Tactical Flashlight with 2300 Lumens
- 2.3 GearLight LED Tactical Flashlights S1000 2 Pack
- 2.4 Energizer LED Tactical LED Flashlight
- 2.5 Buysight Rechargeable Spotlight
- 2.6 Elmchee Rechargeable Headlamp
- 2.7 EverBrite 2-in-1 Mini Lanters and Flashlights
- 3 Other Best Selling Options
- 4 Camping Flashlight Buyer’s Guide
- 5 Camping Flashlight FAQs
- 6 Conclusion
If you’re in a rush and don’t have time to read through our detailed reviews, this section is for you. Here, we over a brief overview of our picks for the best overall, premium, and budget camping flashlights.
- Best Pick: Anker Rechargeable Boulder LC90 LED Flashlight
For the best overall camping flashlight, we chose the Anker Rechargeable Boulder LC90. A pocket-sized torch light, this flashlight casts 900 lumens Cree LED light up to 600 feet away; about the length of two football fields.
- Premium Pick: Ultra-Bright Tactical Flashlight
If you’re looking for a high-end flashlight for your camping trips and you have some room in your budget, consider the Ultra-Bright Tactical Flashlight. Like our best pick, it’s made by OLIGHT, one of the most reputable names camping gear, so you know it’s reliable, except that it puts out 2300 lumens from three Cree LEDs.
- Budget Pick: GearLight LED Tactical Flashlights S1000 2 Pack
For campers who are looking for a reliable portable source of light that’s a bit more economical, the Gearlight LED Tactical Flashlights S100 is an outstanding option. Not only is it affordably price, but you also get two flashlights for less than what you would spend on one!
Camping Flashlight Reviews
Now that you’ve had a sneak peek at our top picks for the best overall, premium, and budget hunting flashlights, let’s dive in a little deeper. Below, you’ll find more detailed reviews of the three above-mentioned camping flashlights, as well as four additional models, and a pros and cons list for each one.
Anker Rechargeable Boulder LC90 LED Flashlight
The Anker Rechargeable Boulder LC90 LED Flashlight is our pick for the best camping flashlight overall. As mentioned, it offers a max of 900-lumen Cree LED light, which can sweep a powerful beam over 660 feet or the length of two football fields and the light can extend up to 1,000 feet away.
Thanks to the zoomable feature, you can adjust the beam from wide to narrow, and the five adaptable settings (high, medium, low, strobe, and SOS), you can get the right light for your specific needs and even call attention to yourself if an emergency arises.
- SUPER-BRIGHT: 900-lumen (max) Cree LED sweeps bright light over the length of about two football fields (660 ft / 200 m) and reaches nearly 1000 ft. Fully zoomable from wide to narrow beam. Features 5 adaptable settings: High / Medium / Low / Strobe / SOS.
- LONG-LASTING: Up to 6 hours (Medium-beam mode) of powerful, non-diminishing brightness from the included premium rechargeable 3350mAh battery. LEDs boast an extended 50000-hour lifespan. Recharge in just 6 hours with a 1A adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- TOUGH & RELIABLE: IPX5-rated water resistant and designed for use in heavy rain. Its durable aluminum body and shock-resistance endure rough handling.
- SMART DESIGN: A pocket-friendly compact chassis with an anti-slip finish holds fast in your hand or stands on-end as an emergency lamp.
The 3350mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 6 hours of non-diminishing light, and when you need to power up again, just recharge it using a Micro USB cable and a 1A adapter. In addition to offering reliable and customizable light, this flashlight is also extremely durable.
It has an IPX5 water-resistance rating, an anti-slip finish, and it’s shock-resistant, so there’s no need to worry if it does slip out of your hand or fall. It can stand up, too, and be used as emergency lamp and it’s also backed by an 18-month warranty and customer support.
- 900-lumen Cree LED light
- Illuminates over 660 feet and can reach up to 1,000 feet
- Wide-to-narrow adjustability
- Five settings: high, medium, low, strobe, and SOS
- Powered by a 3350mAh rechargeable battery that lasts for up to 6 hours
- Aluminum, water-resistant, shock-resistant construction
- Lightweight and compact
- Comes with a Micro USB cable and a wrist strap
- Packed by an 18 month warranty and customer support
- The 1A adapter to recharge the battery has to be purchased separately
OLIGHT Ultra-Bright Tactical Flashlight with 2300 Lumens
For our premium pick camping flashlight, we chose the OLIGHT Ultra-Bright Tactical Flashlight with 2300 Lumens. It shares many of the same features as the Anker flashlight we chose as our best overall pick: it’s made of aluminum, features a slip-resistant coating, is shock-resistant, boasts a zoomable feature and offers five adaptable settings, for example; however, it also offers some more advanced features that make it a higher quality camping flashlight.
- [Enhanced Protection] The flashlight has a built-in proximity sensor, that drops the brightness levels to protect against any nearby objects, when the torch is on high, turbo or strobe mode.
- [Ultimate Performance] The olight flashlight is equipped with a TIR optic lens that delivers up to 2300 lumens, with a maximum range of 300 meters.
- [Easy Indicators] The torch has 4 level battery and brightness level indicators around the switch, which is super easy to read in one glance.
- [Dual Switch] A side switch is present to select 6 different modes for your daily use and a dual tail switch is present for tactical operation. Further, the tail cap is re-engineered to support optical dual button magnetic remote switch for mounting on a long setup.
- [Magnetic Charging] The tactical led flashlight, with the customized rechargeable battery is easy to charge with the help of MCC3 USB magnetic charging cable.
For example, it’s powered by a 5000mAh rechargeable battery as opposed to a 3350mAh rechargeable battery, it has an IXP7 water-resistance rating instead of a IPX5 rating, so it can be fully submerged in water up to 1 meter deep, and it offers 1,300 lumens from 3 Cree LED lights that can illuminate up to 820 feet and can extend out to 1,200 feet.
It can also stand up on its end ad be used to illuminate an entire room. Overall, the OLIGHT Ultra-Bright Tactical Flashlight with 1300 Lumens is very similar to our best pick, except it’s more durable and provides more powerful light.
- 2300 lumens light from 3 Cree LEDs bulbs
- Can sweep light up to 820 feet and extend to 1,200 feet
- Five adaptable settings and a zoomable feature for customizable light
- Offers up to 6 hours of non-diminishing brightness
- Can be submerged in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes
- Lightweight and compact
- Aluminum, anti-slip coating, and shock-resistant construction
- Can be used as an emergency lamp
- Comes with a micro USB and wrist strap
- Backed by an 18 month warranty and customer support
- It doesn’t come with a 1A adapter for recharging; it needs to be purchased separately
GearLight LED Tactical Flashlights S1000 2 Pack
If you’re looking for the most bang for your buck, the GearLight LED Tactical Flashlights S1000 2 Pack is definitely an option that you should consider. With this pack, you’ll get two powerful, durable, and reliable flashlights for the price of one, making it a really economical purchase.
Both lights can either illuminate an entire room or focus in on objects that are up to 1,000 feet away, feature wide-to-narrow beams, and offer five adaptable settings: high, medium, low, strobe, and SOS. With the ability to be powered by either AAA batteries or a rechargeable battery, you’ll always have reliable light wherever the trail takes you. Made of high-end aluminum, these flashlights are highly durable, yet lightweight and compact.
- BRIGHT - The S1000 effortlessly illuminates an entire room making it the perfect super bright flashlight for everyday use. This powerful flashlight has 5 modes and a zoomable beam making it the ideal camping flashlight for outdoor use. The perfect Stocking Stuffer gift.
- DURABLE - This tactical flashlight is virtually indestructible. Constructed from military-grade aluminum, it is water-resistant and strong enough to withstand a 10-foot drop. This is the perfect tactical light for any training exercise. The perftect Christmas gift for men.
- COMPACT - This small flashlight easily fits in your pocket, backpack, or purse, ensuring convenient storage and quick access. Ideal for use around the house, while dog walking, or during camping trips making them the perfect handheld flashlights. A great white elephant gift for men.
- INCLUDED - This high-lumen flashlight package includes (2) S1000 LED Tactical Flashlights, (2) AAA Battery Holders, (2) Battery Tubes, (2) Hand Straps, (2) Holder Cases (Bonus Accessory), (1) Operation Guide, and (1) Warranty Card. The perfect gift for men who want nothing for Christmas.
- SIZE - Measuring 6.1 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches, these compact pocket flashlights are perfect packing light during camping and hiking trips. They also work great as flashlights for emergencies as they are battery powered and water resistant. THe perfect gift for men who have everthing.
They can withstand 10 foot drops, be frozen, submerged in water, and even run over with a truck without being phased. This GearLight camping flashlight set also comes complete with two adjustable wrist straps and pouch/holster for convenient storage and carrying. On top of all of these benefits, everything is backed by a one-year replacement warranty and customer support service – and the price is really affordable.
- Can focus on objects that are up to 1,000 feet away
- Powered by either AAA or rechargeable batteries
- Adjustable wide-to-narrow focus and five adaptable light settings
- Durable construction: shock- and water-resistant
- Compact, lightweight construction
- Comes with wrist straps and carrying cases/holsters
- Two flashlights for the price of one
- Backed by a one-year replacement warranty and customer support
- Affordably priced
- A few users said they had problems with manufacturing defects
Energizer LED Tactical LED Flashlight
Energizer is well-known for their durable, long-lasting batteries, and their tactical LED flashlight certainly lives up to the manufacturer’s reputation. It comes with an Energizer Max AA battery, though you can use any AA battery to power it.
Made of aircraft-grade aluminum, this flashlight is built to withstand falls and impact and has an IPX4 water resistance rating, so it can stand up to almost anything that comes its way.
- ✅ [ENERGIZER POWER]: This LED Tactical flashlight comes with 1 Energizer Max AA Battery (Included) so you have the reliable power and performance you require, right out of the box.
- ✅ [SUPER BRIGHT]: This heavy duty Tac-1AA easily illuminates dark spaces with a bright beam that shines for up to 70 Meters (210 Feet) in High Mode.
- ✅ [COMPACT EVERYDAY CARRY]: Compact with heavy duty durability, this flashlight is small enough for everyday carry, but powerful enough for a variety of situations. Perfect for glove boxes, purses, and tool benches.
- ✅ [IPX4 WATER RESISTANT]: With IPX4 Water Resistant certification, this tactical flashlight is built to weather outdoors and indoor situations. Built for camping, hunting, emergency, power outages, etc.
- ✅ [AIRCRAFT-GRADE ALUMINUM]: Built to withstand drops and impact - the ultimate everyday carry that you can rely on. The heavy duty metal body is built to last.
The LED beam has three light modes (high, low, and strobe) that can reach up to 210 feet on the high mode and can last for up to 10 hours on low mode. It also has a built-in clip so you can attach it to a belt, a pocket, a bag, or even on the side of your sleeping bag.
- Features three modes: high, low, and strobe
- Can illuminate up to 210 feet on high mode
- Lasts for up to 10 hours on low mode
- Comes with an Energizer Max AA battery and can be powered by any type of AA battery
- IPX4 water-resistance rating
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum; lightweight and durable
- Built-in clip
- Some users said that it lost brightness after extended use
Buysight Rechargeable Spotlight
If you’re on the market for a super powerful camping flashlight, consider the Buysight Rechargeable Spotlight. Featuring a 6000 lumens main flood light and a side light with a red and blue warning function with Cree XHP-70.2 LED beads, this flashlight provides plenty of reliable light to illuminate your way.
With three brightness modes – strong, weak, and SOS – you can adjust the settings to get the perfect amount of light. The multifunctional side light can be used as a camping light or warning light if you encounter foggy or hazy weather.
- Super Bright Large Flashlight Spotlight Main light& High lumens Flood work light side light with Red&blue light warning function: 1000,000 lumens Powerful XHP-70.2 LED Beads with 3 brightness modes: strong, weak, SOS makes it a long-life spotlight flashlight high lumens. Multifunctional side light allows you to use it as a camping light&warning light in fog and haze weather.
- New Design Switch&Aerospace Aluminum Alloy Shell: Bigger size and softer material makes our new switch easier to press and gives us a comfortable hand feeling.New pilot circuit shortened the reaction time and increased the service life of the switch. Made with Solid but light metal,our handheld tactical flashlight is perfect for your long-term use in various outdoor scenes without tiredness. Compared with other Rechargeable Searchlights, our large flashlight is not easy to break and crack.
- Life-Time Guarantee &24-Hrs online after-sale service：Our BUYSIGHT rechargeable searchlights are tested to be up to the standard of 1000 cycles Battery life& 100,000 hours bead life. We have managed to reduce the rate of faulty items considerably, but not yet completely. We feel very bad about it and are actively working on solutions. If you receive a defective product, contact us and we will immediately send you a replacement unit for free.
- Outdoor Camping Flood Working Light Mode（With bracket）;Straps Mode;Hand-held Mode:When you go camping and barbecue,our camping flashlight can perfectly set your hands free.When you walk a dog,our shoulder trap can prevent rechargeable spotlight from falling.
- Large Capacity Rechargeable batteries&Emergency Portable power supply: Battery capacity up to 9000mAh can give you a long outdoor working time . Smart multiple protection (overcharge/ over discharge protection) can keep it safe and steady when you use it as a mobile power to charge your smart devices.
With an aerospace aluminum ally shell, this handheld spotlight camping flashlight is lightweight, yet extremely durable. The on-off switch is covered with a soft material that makes it easier to turn on and off and the advanced pilot circuit shortens the reaction time.
A comfortable ergonomic handle makes it easy to grip and use as a spotlight while you’re on the move and the included work light bracket allows the flashlight to be used as a lamp. This flashlight is rechargeable and comes with a 5.5 mm x 2.1 mm DC charger and features a built-in USB output port that you can use to charge your phone, camera, MP3 player, or any other type of USB-powered device while you’re camping.
- Features enhanced Cree 2 LED 6000 lumens light
- Has spotlight, side light, and a warning light that flashes blue and red
- An ergonomic handle makes it easy to grip and control
- Outfitted with a work bracket to use as a table lamp
- Rechargeable battery
- Features a built-in USB port
- A built-in shoulder strap hole can be used to attach a shoulder strap
- Shatterproof glass
- Double deck light cup for improved light focus and heat dissipation
- Made of aerospace aluminum alloy material for extreme durability
- Some users said that it wasn’t as bright as they thought it would be
Elmchee Rechargeable Headlamp
With the Elmchee Rechargeable headlamp, you’ll have access to reliable hand-free light so that you can see what you’re doing when you’re camping and still have total use of both hands.
Just position the adjustable strap onto your head, flip the switch on, and the headlamp will cast plenty of light so that you can easily steak a tent, cut firewood, start a fire, and roast marshmallows. The LED headlamp features six powerful super bright LEDs to thoroughly illuminate the space, and it’s powered by a 1500mAh rechargeable battery.
- 1. 🏃 ✅ Single Battery Powered Drive & Battery Indicator Design: Elmchee head lamps with battery indicator light, when the key button changes from green to red, means needs to be charged. Single battery drive design, during outdoor activities, it can effectively prevent battery loss or other unexpected events, prolong the use of lighting, and allow you to fully enjoy the hunting, hiking, running, night fishing, camping and walking.
- 2. 🏃 ✅ Long Press Function and Motion Sensor Design: Unlike the old version headlamps, Elmchee the new head lamp has added a long press function, in any mode, if you hold the key mode button for 3 seconds, you can turn off the light directly, no longer need to cycle all modes.In addition,it also added motion sensor function mode, you can easily turn the lights ON/OFF by waving your hand, which is more convenient and avoids soiling the headlamp when you hand is dirty or the environment is harsh.
- 3. 🏃 ✅ Super Bright and Meet Various Situations Lighting Mode: The head light uses 8pcs class-leading LED chips that has the maximum brightness of 18000 lumens,easily light up an entire tent and road, with 16 different working models for your choose,include high,low,red light and SOS strobe,ensure that you can receive stable lighting in any environment,provide you with courage and protection during the adventure process.
- 4. 🏃 ✅ IPX4 Waterproof Adjustable Hand-Free Headlamp Flashlight: The Elmchee headlamp's has IPX4 waterproof rate. The high-quality shell is more sealed and leak-proof, which is suitable for rain or snow,hands free design help release your hands and make it easy for you to step, can be adjusted 90° and illuminate an area up to 500 meters ahead,leaving you free to explore whenever and wherever you want.
- 5. 🏃 ✅ USB C Headlamp Rechargeable & Red Light Warning Light: The head lights for forehead matched USB C cable, 4 hour fully charge provides 10 hours of continuous lighting time,the red light warning light with two mode design (full brightness and flashing),can emergency evacuation and response during nighttime travel.
The lifetime LED lights can run for over 100,000 hours and should never need to be changed. With four modes, including high, low, all, and an SOS strobe, you’ll have the perfect amount of light when you need it. You’ll also be able to choose high, low, and red light to accommodate the particular setting you’re in.
The headlamp swivels 90 degrees for precise illumination, too. With an IPX4 water-resistance rating, it withstands rain and splashes of water and Backed by a two year 100 percent refund policy, if you aren’t satisfied with this headlamp, you’ll receive a free-of-charge replacement or a refund.
- Adjustable headlamp for reliable hands-free lighting
- Features six LED lamps
- Four adaptable settings: High, low, red light, and SOS
- Charged by a 1500mAh battery
- IPX4 water-resistance rating
- Lights last for more than 100,000 hours
- Lightweight construction
- Lamp swivels 90 degree
- Backed by a two-year replacement or refund warranty
- Comes with rechargeable batteries and charging tools
- A few users said that the instructions were difficult to follow
EverBrite 2-in-1 Mini Lanters and Flashlights
As the name suggests, the EverBrite 2-in-1 Mini Lanterns and Flashlights, serves as a mini lantern and a flashlight in one convenient tool. The telescopic design easily transforms the light from a flashlight into a lantern, and measuring at just 4 inches tall before it’s expanded, it’s compact enough to fit in your pocket.
With a zoomable feature, you can focus the light on objects or illuminate an entire space. There are three adaptable settings, including high, low, and strobe, it can provide up to 99 feet of light or be used to call attention to yourself in the event of an emergency.
- ✿ 2-In-1 Special Design - These can be telescopes from a flashlight to a lantern. The tiny and lightweight lanterns are only 4 inches tall before stretching with 1-1/2 inches diameter and weight at 2-9/32oz. (65g), very convenient to carry anywhere.
- ✿ 3 Modes & Zoomable - You can choose 3 lighting modes (high /low /strobe) by pressing the rubberized ON/OFF button. The beam can reach a 99FT/30M distance in high-beam mode. Adjustable beam focus for close and long-range visibility by twisting the flashlight head.
- ✿ Removable Hook - High-lumen LED camping lamp designed with a removable hook that can be attached to both sides of the lantern for your convenience. They also allow for multifunctional use: you can hang it from a tent, carry it with you, or stand it on a flat surface, the ground, or a table. It is powered by 3 x AAA Alkaline batteries (included).
- ✿ Portable - The lightweight build of the lantern and the 360-degree light-emitting design makes it easy to take the light along with you. Perfect for camping, hiking, night walking, and indoor use, and can also be used for emergencies such as a hurricane, snow storm, or power outage.
- ✿ Multi-Use - You can hang it from a tent, carry it with you, or stand it on a flat surface, the ground, or a table. Perfect for camping, hiking, night walking, indoor use, and emergencies like a hurricane, snowstorm, or power outage.
The removable hook can be attached to either side of the lantern for convenient lighting so you can hang it from your tent, stand it up on a flat surface, or carry it in your hand. The 360 degree lighting emitting design casts plenty of light for your camping and outdoor excursions.
- Convenient 2-in-1 mini lantern and flashlight design
- Feature three modes and a zoomable feature for focus lighting or full-space illumination
- Removable hook and compact design can be used as on a flat surface, hung from a tent, or as a handheld flashlight
- 360 degree light emitting design casts light all around
- Affordably priced
- Some users said that the strobe mode was too intense
Other Best Selling Options
- 🔦 [ Super Bright ] Illuminate your path with this flash light boasting 2000 lumens of brightness, capable of reaching up to 656 feet. With a remarkable lifespan of over 50,000 hours, this flashlights high lumens will light your way through any adventure. Designed to withstand extreme weather conditions such as rain, sun, and freezing temperatures, it's an essential outdoor tool.
- 🔦 [ 5 Modes & Zoomable ] Choose from five different modes of our led flashlight including low, medium, high, SOS, and strobe. Whether you're camping, hunting, hiking, biking, or experiencing a power outage, these modes have got you covered. The adjustable focus allows you to switch between a spot and flood beam, providing you with a clear view of your surroundings.
- 🔦 [ Aircraft-Grade Material ] This tactical flashlight is crafted from premium aircraft-grade alloy with a type 3 hard-anodized anti-abrasive coating, ensuring its durability, waterproof, dustproof, and wear-resistant properties. The ultra-dense fine-grained non-slip design offers a comfortable grip for a better user experience.
- 🔦 [ Battery and Case Included ] Unlike other flashlights, we provide 6 AAA batteries for immediate use upon receiving this flashlights for emergencies. Additionally, we include a battery tube for rechargeable battery. This two-in-one design gives you more options and convenience.
- 🔦 [ Perfect Gift Choice ] Struggling to find the right gift? Look no further. Surprise your loved ones with this bright flashlight for Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas. It's the ultimate gift for men, dad, parents, boyfriends, sons, neighbors, or anyone who loves the great outdoors. Get yours now and light up their world!
- PORTABLE SMALL SIZE - Our LED flashlight is portable small size, Length: 4.2in, Diameter: 1.2; Weight 128g, fits well in your hand or pocket. Compact to fit easily into your pocket wherever you go.
- SUPER BRIGHT & LONG-LASTING - Equipped by LED, the beam distance of flashlight is up to 492ft. Luminous flux is about 140 lumen in full brightness. Easily light up an entire room.
- SKID-PROOF DESIGN & IPX4 WATER RESISTANT DESIGN - The IPX4 water resistance rating means it is perfect to use in wet condition, light rain day or snowy day. Made from military-grade aluminum, it can resist rust and corrosion. Ideal for camping, hunting, dog walking, power outage and other indoor or outdoor activities.
- ZOOMABLE FLASHLIGHT- Led flashlight has ability to narrow or widen the area you wish to light. You can stretch the head-pulling zoom to adjust its focus and get spot beam or flood beam you need.
- WHAT YOU GET- Bright and handheld led flashlight *1, AAA batteries*3 and instruction manual.
- 🔦[RECHARGEABLE AND 4000 CAPACITY POWER BANK] - Camping flashlight rechargeable with 4000 capacity lantern flashlights rechargeable can be used as a power bank to charge Android, ios and other smart devices. There is no need to worry about missing important calls and information during the trip with camping flashlight lantern.
- 🔦[6 IN 1 DESIGN AND MULTI-FUNCTION] - Camping lantern has 6 differents modes: Low/high modes flashlight & lantern and two red light modes (steady and strobe red light), the 360° super-light lantern flashlight. It is a 800lm rechargeable flashlight, can bring you enough brightness to prepare for darkness, power outage,hurricane and emergency situation.
- 🔦[PORTABLE & HANGING] - LED camping lights has a handle and two-way hook, which can be held on foot trip or conveniently hang on a tree branch, roof of a car or top on the tent for lighting, also be hung high for help in case of emergency. Maximum lumen 800lm and max distance 350m is bright enough to be easily found around to get help.
- 🔦[WATERPROOF AND DROP-RESISTANT] - Lantern camping rechargeable IPX4 waterproof can withstand splashing rainwater in all directions, it can also hang outside and inside of tents to extend illumination dimension or scare wild animals out when you are camping, hiking, night riding and exploring etc.
- 🔦[QUALITY ASSURANCE] - We promise to provide 24 hours per day customer service, 12 months quality assurance. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- 【4 In 1 Versatile Lantern】This camping lantern is very versatile. It can be a flashlight, lantern, spotlight or emergency red strobe light. It can satisfy the needs of all occasions and become what you want.
- 【Powerful Brightness and Range】This rechargeable camping lantern has a high brightness of 800LM and a high range of 1,640 ft. It can provide you with enough lighting during power outages and bright light within 1,640ft/500m when hiking in the dark outdoors.
- 【3600 Capacity Rechargeable Battery】This emergency light built-in rechargeable battery has a life span of up to 50,000 hours. It can be fully charged in 3 hours, and it can work continuously for 12 hours outdoors. You can also charge your mobile phone in emergency.
- 【Lightweight and Portable】These bright camping lights weight only 0.8 pounds and are very light and portable, so it can be easily put in a backpack or hand-held. The lantern flashlight is IP65 waterproof, it is not afraid of rain, and it is very suitable for outdoor activities on rainy or snowy days.
- 【Customer Care Service】We are committed to providing great lighting. If you encounter any problems, feel free to reach out to us, we provide 30 days after-sales warranty for each customer. Please shop with confidence!
- [ Ultra-Powerful Brightness ] Illuminate your path with this flash light boasting 2000 lumens of brightness, capable of reaching up to 656 feet. With a remarkable lifespan of over 50,000 hours, this flashlights high lumens will light your way through any adventure. Designed to withstand extreme weather conditions such as rain, sun, and freezing temperatures, it's an essential outdoor tool.
- [ Zoomable and Multi-Mode ] Choose from five different modes of our led flashlight including low, medium, high, SOS, and strobe. Whether you're camping, hunting, hiking, biking, or experiencing a power outage, these modes have got you covered. The adjustable focus allows you to switch between a spot and flood beam, providing you with a clear view of your surroundings.
- [ Aircraft-Grade Material ] This tactical flashlight is crafted from premium aircraft-grade alloy with a type 3 hard-anodized anti-abrasive coating, ensuring its durability, waterproof, dustproof, and wear-resistant properties. The ultra-dense fine-grained non-slip design offers a comfortable grip for a better user experience.
- [ Battery and Case Included ] Unlike other flashlights, we provide 6 AAA batteries for immediate use upon receiving this flashlights for emergencies. Additionally, we include a battery case for recharging purposes. This two-in-one design gives you more options and convenience.
- [ The Perfect Gift ] Struggling to find the right gift? Look no further. Surprise your loved ones with this bright flashlight for Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas. It's the ultimate gift for parents, boyfriends, sons, neighbors, or anyone who loves the great outdoors. Get yours now and light up their world!
Camping Flashlight Buyer’s Guide
When there’s no electricity, a flashlight is the most reliable way to illuminate your surroundings. These handheld beacons are portable and can be used to light your way down paths, inspect for wildlife, and find your gear in your tent. In other words, a flashlight is one of the most vital pieces of camping equipment.
While we’ve featured seven of the best camping flashlights in this guide, you’re probably wondering which one to choose. When it comes to selecting a camping flashlight, you want to be sure that you choose the best one to suit your particular needs.
In order to do that, there are a few factors that you should take into consideration before you start shopping. As can be seen from the products we’ve featured, camping flashlights come in an array of styles and can offer a variety of features. To help you choose the right flashlight for you, we’ve outlined some of the most important factors to consider before you make a final decision.
First and foremost, you should determine what type of design you want. Camping flashlights can be small handheld devices that can fit into your pocket, they can be larger lights that can be used as search lamps, headlamps, or they can be lanterns, for example.
When you’re thinking about which design will best suit your needs, consider how you intend on using it. If you want to have hands-free lighting that moves with you, a headlamp would likely be the best choice for you; however, if you prefer something that can be hung up and can illuminate an entire space, a lantern would probably better suit your needs.
The brightness of a flashlight is measured in lumens. The more lumens, the more powerful the light will be. Typically, anywhere from 300 to 1000 lumens is considered suitable for camping; anything lower than 300 would be too dim to provide any usefulness and anything more than 1000 lumens might be too blinding.
A lot of camping flashlights also feature brightness settings – high, medium, and low – so you can switch from really bright task lighting to more subdue all-purpose lighting. In addition to controlling the amount of light that the flashlight puts out, these settings also help to conserve battery power, as they consume less energy when they’re on a lower setting.
Some flashlights also feature different modes. For example, strobe/SOS mode turns the flashlight into a blinking light that will draw attention to your location in the event that you’re in an emergency. A red light mode produces dimmer light without shrinking the pupil so you’ll be able to see more of your surroundings.
A lot of flashlights also come equipped with a zoomable feature; that is, you can adjust the point of light so that it’s more focused on a specific object that’s far away or so that it filters out around you instead of just ahead of you to illuminate more of the space.
Size and Weigh
You’ll also want to consider the size and weight of the flashlight, as these two elements will have a direct impact on its portability. For example, you don’t want something that’s really big, bulky, and heavy, as it would be more difficult to tote around.
It’s important to consider the power source of a flashlight, as well. Many are still powered by traditional batteries that need to be replaced once they run out of juice; however, many are also powered by rechargeable batteries.
The benefit of rechargeable batteries is that you don’t have to keep replacing them; however, when they die, you do need access to a source to recharge them. With standard batteries, the benefit is that when they die, you can just pop in a fresh set and you’ll be ready to go; but, the con is that you need to keep purchasing new batteries and you have to make sure that you have a spare set on you, otherwise you’ll be out of luck.
Other options include solar powered flashlights. While the power source is free, it isn’t always easy to access; in cloudy weather, for example, you may not be able to access enough solar energy to fully recharge the batteries.
Shake or faraday flashlights are another option, which, as the name suggests, get their power when you shake them. The benefit is that there’s no sun or batteries needed; the disadvantage is that you do need to vigorously shake the flashlight and might need to do so multiple times an evening to get the light you need.
The run time refers to the number of hours that a flashlight will retain full brightness. With some designs, the light gradually diminished, while with others, the light can go from fully bright to suddenly dim.
When you’re camping, you can run into harsh conditions. Rain, snow, rivers, leaks, streams, and drops are some of the different conditions that you’ll experience. You want to be sure that the flashlight you choose is durably constructed and that it can withstand whatever it encounters. For example, water-resistance, shock-resistance, and shatterproof glass are elements that illustrate a flashlight has been durably constructed.
Camping Flashlight FAQs
Have questions about camping flashlights? In this portion of your guide, you’ll find answers to some of the questions that consumers most commonly ask about this all-important piece of camping equipment.
Should you bring more than one flashlight camping?
Yes, you should bring at least one backup. When you’re camping, you ever know what you’re going to encounter. Even if a flashlight is brand new, having a backup is a good idea because if you lose one or if it breaks, you’ll always have access to the light you need when you need it.
How do I know which style to choose?
The style you choose should be based on your unique situation. For example, if you want to easily illuminate your tent and a picnic table but you also to have a more streamlined and focused light, a handheld flashlight that can be transformed into a tabletop light would be a good option for you; however, if want hands-free light, a headlamp would be a better choice.
Can camping flashlights be used as emergency lamps?
Yes, if you purchase the right type. Camping flashlights that feature SOS or strobe settings can be used to call attention to your location in the event that you need assistance.
What power source should I choose?
Again, it depends on your specific needs. If you want to reduce your carbon footprint or just don’t want to keep spending money on batteries, a rechargeable or LED flashlight would be a good choice for you; however, if you always want to be sure that you have access to reliable light, a flashlight that uses standard batteries would be a better choice.
In this guide, we shared our picks for the best camping flashlights and provided useful information that you can use to help you select the right flashlight for your specific needs. Whether you’re purchasing one of the models we highlighted or you’re looking for something else, make sure you keep the information presented in our buyer’s guide section so you can find the best flashlight to suit your specific needs.