To help you on your quest for finding the highest quality bag for gun range practice, we’ve taken the liberty of doing the research for you and we’ve narrowed down the choices to what we believe to be the very best pistol range bags.
In this guide, we’ve compiled our picks of the highest quality, most reliable models, which highlight the key features that each bag offers.
We’ve also included a handy buyer’s guide, which spotlights the most important factors that you should take into consideration when you’re shopping for a bag, and wrap things up by answering some of the most frequently asked questions that consumers have about pistol range bags.
With the information presented in this guide, you’ll be able to choose the best option to suit your specific needs.
Our Top Picks
- 1 Our Top Picks
- 2 Range Bag Reviews
- 3 Other Best Selling Options
- 4 Range Bag Buyer’s Guide
- 5 Range Bag FAQs
- 6 Conclusion
These reviews are brief and highlight the most notable features that are associated with the bags in each category, making it easy for readers who don’t have a lot of time to read through the more detailed reviews that will be presented in the next section.
- Best Pick: Case Club Tactical Pre-Cut 4-Pistol Backpack with Rainfly and Molle Straps
The best pistol range bags are well-constructed, durable, easy to carry, and offer plenty of space to keep your gear organized. The Case Club Tactical Pre-Cut 4-Pistol Backpack with Rainfly and Molle Straps checks off all of these elements, which is why it’s our pick for the best overall pistol range bag.
- Premium Pick: GPS Tactical Range Backpack
For serious shooters who are looking for a pistol range backpack that would be suitable for combat, the GPS Tactical Range Backpack is an outstanding choice and our pick for the best premium model. It’s a free-standing backpack, which not only makes it and comfortable to carry, but it also allows you to access your gear quickly and easily. There are three individual, removable, and padded pistol cases, and each one offers enough space to hold a pistol and four magazines.
- Budget Pick: Soar Owl Tactical Gun Range Bag
If you’re looking for a well-made, secure, and reliable pistol range bag that doesn’t cost a bundle, the Soar Owl Tactical Gun Range Bag is an excellent choice and our pick for the best budget option. The main compartment of this duffle-style bag features an adjustable bottom stiffener panel and is accented by eight removable dividers that make keeping your gear neat, organized, and easy to access.
Range Bag Reviews
Now that we’ve given you a sneak peek at our top three pistol range bags, let’s dive in a little deeper and take a closer look. In this section of our guide, we provide more in-depth and detailed reviews of what we think are the highest quality, most reliable, and best made pistol range bags. This includes our pick for the best overall, best premium, and best budget bags, as well as a few additional thoughtfully-made models. In addition to sharing more detailed information about the key features of each bag, we have also included a list of pros and cons for each model.
Case Club Tactical Pre-Cut 4-Pistol Backpack
Our pick for the best overall pistol range backpack comes from Case Club. It’s the manufacturer’s second generation design and it was created after speaking with numerous shooters to find out what they were looking for in a great pistol range bag.
The second generation Tactical Pre-Cut 4-Pistol Backpack with Rainfly and Molle Straps was born out of those interviews. The backpack design allows for convenient, easy, and comfortable hands-free transportation. A rigid main compartment offers space to hold up to four semi-automatic pistols of all sizes – from compact sizes to full-sized 1911 – in an upright position.
A rigid compartment offers enough space to hold up to 4 semi-automatic pistols in an upright position, from compact sized weapons to full-sized 1911. Easy to operate and highly durable zippers can be locked with a padlock to ensure utmost safety so that the bag is legal to tote around.
If the weather turns while you’re out and about, a built-in rain-fly, complete with water resistant zippers, will keep your gear dry. A collection of accessory pockets offer plenty of room for all of your gear and accessories, such as safety goggles and ear protection. The backpack design with Molle straps make the backpack easy and comfortable to carry, and provide plenty of space to strap any items that you want to have close-at-hand, such as a flashlight or a canteen. A strap across the chest provides increased stability and comfort. There are two side pockets, too, which offer enough space to hold up to six extra magazines.
- Hands free transportation to and from the range or on the trails
- The foam cradle is designed to fully protect and hold 4 handguns up to 8 5/8" in overall length
- Twin side pockets store 6 extra magazines each along with all your gear
- Pull-out rain cover protects gear in case of a sudden downpour
- Built in Molle straps allow you to attach extra gear to the outside
Well-designed and padded shoulder straps, a waist belt, and a chest strap ensure that the backpack stays securely positioned, yet is highly comfortable. Offering plenty of pockets for space to hold all types of gear, including safety glasses, ear protection, snacks, and much, much more; of course, there’s also enough space to hold plenty of ammo, too. the Molle straps allow you to strap on any gear that you want to keep close at hand, such as knives, flashlights, canteens, and holsters.
The closed cell polyethylene foam cradle won’t absorb liquids and can be easily wiped clean. A built-in rain-fly and water-resistant zippers will keep your gear nice and dry in the event that it rains. The heavy-duty zippers are easy to operate and are lockable, too, for added security. There’s a silicon-padded top carry handle, too, so you can tote it by hand.
- Constructed of heavy-duty materials
- Backpack design allows for easy and convenient carrying
- Padded shoulder straps, a chest strap, and a waist strap provide added comfort and security
- Closed cell polyethylene foam cradle
- Built-in rain-fly and water-resistant zippers
- Main compartment can hold four semi-auto weapons in an upright position
- Lockable zippers allow for secure and legal transport
- Plenty of storage space
- Molle straps can be used to secure gear
GPS Tactical Range Backpack
If you’re interested in a high-grade pistol range backpack that could easily be used for combat, the GPS Tactical Range Backpack is definitely a great choice, and our pick for the best premium option.
The backpack design allows for easy and convenient transport, while the adjustable, padded should straps, and a padded waistband ensure comfort and stability. A rigid honeycomb frame and lockable YKK zippers ensure that your weapons remain secure. This backpack-style pistol range bag features three separate removable pistol storage cases, which can accommodate one pistol and four magazines each.
The rigid honeycomb construction of the frame, the backpack is super durable and can withstand all types of wear and tear. YKK zippers keep your gear securely locked up and easy to access and can be locked for added safety.
- PERFECT CHOICE FOR SHOOTERS - Tactical Range Backpack from G.P.S. is designed to provide hands-free, secure transport for handguns, ammunition, and accessories to and from range; chest strap and padded waist belt help ensure load stability on your back
- DURABLE TACTICAL GEAR - This tactical backpack is made of 1000 Denier heavy-duty material with DuPont Teflon stain-resistant coating; Dura Flex buckles and hardware have no UV compounds - this makes them invisible in night scope operations
- 3 HANDGUNS CAPACITY - G Outdoors Products Tactical Range backpack features 3 separate removable pistol storage cases with integrated magazine storage; These internal handgun cases are padded and offer storage space for 1 pistol and 4 magazines each
- SECURE STORAGE - rigid honeycomb frame of backpack along with lockable YKK oversized self-tacking zippers ensure your stored pistols remain secure; It also includes waterproof pull-out rain cover to help keep your tactical gear dry during rainy weather
- ATTENTION TO DETAILS - front pocket unzips flat to offer working surface at range; 4 outside zippered pockets for ammo and other accessories; Visual ID Storage System for quick identification and access to gear; MOLLE webbing for adding accessories
A visual ID Storage System features clearly marked pockets for things like ear plugs, safety goggles, ear protection, targets, and more. A waterproof pull-out rain cover will keep the contents of the bag dry in the event that the weather turns. The front pocket of the bag unzips and drops flat to serve as a working surface while you’re practicing.
Constructed of 1000 denier polyester that’s treated with DuPont Teflon fabric protectant, complete with Molle webbing, this pistol range bag is exceptionally durable, so you can be sure it will stand up to all types of wear and tear and will last a long time.
- Backpack design allows for hands-free transport
- Padded and adjustable shoulder, chest, and waist straps ensure comfort and stability
- Constructed of 1000 denier polyester that’s treated with a Teflon coating
- YKK lockable zippers ensure your weapons are secure
- Features three individual padded, removable storage cases that can hold 1 pistol and four magazines each
- Boasts a Visual ID Storage System with pockets to hold all of your gear
- Water-resistant zippers and a waterproof pull-out rainfly will keep your gear dry in inclement weather
Soar Owl Tactical Gun Range Shooting Duffle Bags
The Soar Owl Tactical Gun Range Shooting Duffle Bags is very well-made, offers plenty of storage space, is highly secure, and is economically-priced, to boot. Constructed of 900 denier oxford polyester and treated with a water-proof application, this bag is highly durable and weather-resistant.
The bottom of the primary compartment of the duffle bag features an adjustable bottom stiffener panel and there are eight removable dividers, so you can keep your weapons and gear neat, organized, and easy to access. A front and back pocket can hold up to 12 magazines in total, as well as space for any tools you might need to use at the range. The front and back pockets also features two magazine pouches that can be used to hold pistols.
There are two side pockets, too, that offer additional storage space. The zippers are lockable, too. This duffle-style pistol range bag can be carried over the shoulder or as a cross-body bag, thanks to the adjustable strap, or you can use the grab-and-go handles.
Both the main pocket and side pockets feature durable, lockable zippers to ensure safety. There’s plenty of space to hold all of your equipment, including glasses, hearing protection, a spotting scope, and more.
Made of 900D oxford polyester, this bag is extremely durable, waterproof, and can withstand the most extreme conditions. The bottom features slip-proof feet, too, which will prevent the bag from moving around and prevent the bottom from getting dirty, as it sits slightly elevated off the ground.
You can also attach hanging buckles along the outside of the bag so you can quickly access accessories, tools, belts, or even a water bottle. All of these features and the Soar Owl Tactical Gun Range Bag Shooting Duffle Bags is also very affordably priced.
To round out the benefits, the Soar Owl Tactical Gun Range Bag can be carried in two ways: via an adjustable sling shoulder strap or grab-and-go handles. Oh, and as our pick for the best budget pistol range bag, it’s also very affordably priced.
- Constructed of 900 denier water-proof, weather-resistant, heavy-duty material
- Main compartment features an adjustable bottom stiffener panel and eight removable dividers
- Primary pocket and side pockets can be locked
- Front and back pockets can hold up to six magazines each and an additional pistol each
- Plenty of space to hold gear and accessories, including glasses, ear protection, ammo, spotting scopes, and more
- Two ways to carry: with an adjustable shoulder sling strap and grab-and-go handles
- Carrying handles can be attached to the exterior
- Very affordably priced
Calissa Offshore Tackle Backpack – “Apollo 2”
If you’re a serious shooter and you pack serious gear, the Apollo 2 Tactical Rolling Pistol Case Gun range Bag from Calissa Offshore Tackle is an option you should definitely consider. This pistol range bag is the most uniquely designed on our list, as functions as both a rolling back and a backpack.
It’s made of lightweight, breathable, and very durable materials and the zippers are corrosion and rust resistant. There’s a rain cover, too, which will protect your gear in the event that it rains. Standing a 18 inches tall, 14 inches wide, and 8.5 inches deep, and featuring a front trapdoor that measures 9.5 inches by 7 inches by 2 inches, you’ll have plenty of space to store all of your gear.
It offers five individual sections that can accommodate a single pistol and magazines each. A top flap allows for easy access to the interior of the bag, and quick access gear pockets allow you to grab what you need super-fast. It also features removable dividers, which will keep all of your gear neat and organized.
- ✔️ SIZE MATTERS: We designed this pistol backpack so you can take it all! The front pouches measure 9.5” x 7”. The backpack measures 18” tall, 14” wide and 8.5” deep. NOTE: WILL NOT FIT BIGGER HANDGUNS LIKE REVOLVERS
- ✔️ 12-MONTH GUARANTEE: 'Apollo2' packs are covered by our 12-Month Factory Defect Guarantee.
- ✔️ AMERICAN COMPANY, FROM GUYS WHO SHOOT: We have added 5 pistol pouches. We also added backpack straps on the side and shoulder straps for easier transport. Finally, it has an even balance point so it sits comfortable and easy to carry.
- ✔️ CORROSION RESISTANT: Made from lightweight, breathable polyester, the bag and zip are corrosion and rust resistant! Also has a rain cover to protect from environmental conditions.
- ✔️ SHOOTING, NOT FUMBLING: With its quick access pockets, and spacious practical size, serious shooters know the 'Apollo2' is the only range backpack that keeps you organized.
There’s tons of space to keep all of your gear, including bullets, cartridges, scopes, magazines, cleaning supplies, protective eyewear and hearing gear, and so much more. Use the adjustable straps to tote it as a backpack, or use the extendable handle to roll it wherever you need to go.
The Calissa Offshore Tackle Backpack Apollo 2 is also backed by a 30 day “happiness” guarantee and a 12 month warranty, so you can buy in complete confidence.
- Made of lightweight and breathable, yet extremely durable polyester
- Features a pull-out rain flap to keep your gear dry in inclement weather
- Corrosion resistant zipper closures
- Easy to access storage pockets
- Trap-door style storage space in the front of the bag can hold up to five pistols and magazines
- Can be carried as a backpack or moved as a wheeled bag
- Offers plenty of space to store all of your gear
- Backed by a 30 day money back guarantee and a 12 month warranty
Savior Equipment American Classic
Last, but certainly not least, on our list of the best pistol range bags is the Savior Equipment American Classic Tactical Double Long Rifle Pistol Gun Bag Firearm Transportation Case.
It’s different than any of the other bags on our list, as it’s designed to hold two pistols, as well as two rifles, as well as additional storage compartments. Constructed of heavy duty industrial-grade 600D PVC nylon, this bag is extremely durable and can take all types of wear and tear with ease.
The zipper sliders on both firearm compartments feature lockable zippers for reliable security. The Molle grid, paracord zipper, D-ring, and backpack straps further ensure the durability of the bag, as well as the ease of use.
- [ULTRA DURABLE] - Constructed With Heavy Duty Industrial 600D PVC Nylon
- [ULTRA SPACIOUS] - Holds 2 Rifles & 2 Pistols w/ Additional Pocket Compartments
- [ULTRA SAFE] - Lockable Zipper Sliders On Both Firearm Compartments
- [ULTRA DELUXE] - Molle Grid, Paracord Zipper, D-Ring and Backpack Straps
- [SAVIOR WARRANTY] - Unquestioned Lifetime Warranty. Love It Or Return It.
Backed by a lifetime warranty, you can purchase the Savior Equipment American Classic Tactical Double Long Rifle Pistol Gun Bag Firearm Transportation Case with complete confidence.
It’s available in five different colors, too, including obsidian black, dark M81 camo, flat dark earth tan, olive drab green, and SW gray.
- Constructed of heavy-duty industrial 600 denier PVC nylon
- Can accommodate two pistols and two rifles with additional pocket compartments
- Lockable zipper sliders on both of the firearm compartments
- Features Molle grid, a paracord zipper, D-ring, and backpack straps
- Backed by a no-questions-asked lifetime warranty
- Available in five different colors
Other Best Selling Options
- Range duffle bag Exterior Dimensions: 15"x12"x10" (WxDxH).Interior main compartment Dimensions 14" x 8" x 9"(WxDxH).
- Gun range bag is made of 600D nylon fabric, durable, water-resistant and heavy duty. Lock style zippers for main compartment (zippers didn't include lock)
- Shooting range bag has padded multiple compartments to keep your handguns,earmuff, goggles, magazine, ammunition and accessory etc safetly and scratch resistant.
- Pistol range bag main compartment with 2pcs removable inner partitions to customize main compartment to individual as tactical range shooting bag or photography duffle bag.
- Please contact us firstly and get new handgun range bag if you meet quality problems within 6 months.
- Constructed with heavy duty zippers and durable 600D ballistic nylon to protect your gear from the elements and wear
- Features 9 spacious compartments; the main compartment is 10 inches long by 7 inches deep and includes two adjustable padded dividers to organize your items
- Equipped with 5 external zippered pockets; the 2 large pockets offer magazine, ammunition, and accessory storage
- Secure your handguns with the 2 removable pistol pouches; versatile bag offers shoulder strap and handle carry options
- Light duty bag dimensions are 13.5 inches long by 10.5 inches deep by 7.5 inches tall; designed for the range, travel, and hunting
- ★GUN RANGE BAG:External size is 17"*14"*8",The main compartment size is 12"*8"*8".has plenty of space to store 3+ handguns plus gun and your gear.
- ★TACTICAL RANGE BAG:Constructed of Heavy Duty 600D Polyester Water-Resistant Fabric,This gun bag offers 3 colors of material to choose from, suitable for men and women.
- ★PISTOL RANGE BAG:Four External Pockets,Front zippered pocket with 6x slots for magazines,the other pocket can hold your earmuffs,goggles,Ammo and so on.
- ★RANGE BAG FOR HANDGUNS -The dual zippered Velcro opening of the main compartment allows for fast and full access and a removable velcro divider for personal organization.
- ★Purchase with Confidence– If you feel that there is something wrong with our product, you can contact us immediately and we will solve your problem until you are satisfied.
- 🎯 Durable and Water-Resistant: Built with 600D/PVC/86 thread/EU standard waterproof fabric, the PROFOCUS Gun Bag is highly durable and capable of withstanding rugged conditions. The added 15*25/210D encrypted lining provides an extra layer of protection, keeping your equipment safe and dry.
- 🎯 Specialized Pistol Compartment: The PROFOCUS case features a dedicated pistol compartment (L 14"* W 2.5"* H 10") that securely holds two full-size guns.The PE cotton lining provides excellent anti-scratch protection .
- 🎯 Organized Equipment Space: With a spacious main compartment (L14"*W5"*H10"), equipped with two divider organizers and a reinforced PE bottom board, our gun bag offers optimal organization for all your shooting essentials. Safely store and transport ammunition, protective eyewear, ear protection, and other accessories in a tidy and accessible manner.
- 🎯 Convenient Magazine Storage: The front pocket (L13"*W2.5"*H8.25”) is specifically designed to hold up to six single or double stack magazines. This thoughtful feature ensures quick and easy access to your magazines for swift reloads during intense shooting sessions.
- 🎯 Robust Construction: Our gun bag boasts a heavy-duty #10 zipper that is engineered to resist tearing and bursting, ensuring long-lasting reliability. The lockable zipper pulls enable you to securely lock the compartments, offering enhanced security and peace of mind during transport.
- [✔Spacious Main Compartment] - The size of this Large tactical bag is W17"XD11"XH9 1/2". The main compartment includes 2 detachable dividers and 3 separate pistol cases.The front zippered pocket can carry 7-16 magazines. Two big side zippered pockets and a back pocket are convenient to store your phone, wallet, ammo, bottle, and more shooting accessories.
- [✔3 Quality Single Pistol Cases ] - The 3 pistol cases are in same sizes. The size is 10.5 x 7 x 1.5 inches; The unique design is the quality soft-touch patterned pad on the inside. The interior has two sleeves, one for the bottom of the pistol grip and the other end for the barrel end, which helps to keep your handgun snug. There is a small metal loop on the end, a large fabric loop in the barrel end, and an external clear pocket for a business card or a name tag.
- [✔Well Designed & Well Made] - Made of thick and sturdy water-resistant 1200D polyester outside with thick padded velvet padding. There is an adjustable strap going all around the bag which can not only protect your firearms and gun accessories but also extend the lifespan of the gun bag. Make the whole bag sturdier and secure your guns, accessories, and ammo safe.
- [✔Heavy-Duty Lockable Zippers] - Made of Heavy-Duty Lockable Zipper Sliders on all Compartments, providing reliable security to your firearms and ammo during transport. Make security a priority.
- [✔MOLLE DESIGN ON FRONT AND SIDE] - The front and side MOLLE webbing of the range duffle bag expand its storage capacity further. You can attach your MOLLE pouches and equipment to carry more range gear and gun essentials.
Range Bag Buyer’s Guide
Whether you’ve been a shooter for a long time or you’ve just purchased your first pistol, you know how important it is to practice using your weapon. After all, the first lesson of proper and safe gun use is practice, practice, practice.
Unless you live on a large piece of property and have access to wide open area, like most people, you’re probably going to practice at a range. Of course, when you head out to the range, you need to bring along all of the necessary equipment.
Your weapon (or weapons), ammo, a target, eye and hearing protection are just some of the items that you’re going to want to take with you to the range; of course, you may want to take other gear with you, too, such as gloves, a hat, and refreshments, for example.
No matter what you plan on bringing with you to the range, trying to juggle it all while it’s loose can be a difficult task. Sure, you could toss it all into a regular knapsack or a duffle bag, there’s a better option. What is it? – A pistol range bag.
A range bag, as the name suggests, is a bag that is made specifically for the shooting range. While they do come in a variety of different sizes and offer different features, they all have something in common: they feature special pockets and compartments that are intended to hold your weapons, ammo, and other necessities that you’d need for shooting practice, as well as any additional incidentals that would make target practice more successful and enjoyable.
Finding a pistol range bag isn’t hard; just visit a guns and ammo, a sporting good, or an online retailer and you’ll find numerous options to choose from. But with so many choices, trying to determine which pistol range bag to go with can seem like an overwhelming and rankly, a taxing task.
Now that you’ve read through our list of the best range bags, you’re probably wondering which one you should choose. While all of these bags are certainly high-quality and offer numerous features, each one offers different benefits and some may be better suited for you than others. So, how do you determine which bag will best suit your needs? By taking some key factors into consideration.
In this part of our guide, we’ll highlight the key features that you should take into consideration when you’re trying to determine which pistol range bag will work best for you.
The Style of the Bag
The first thing that you’re going to want to do is decide which style bag you’re interested in. There are two main styles of pistol range bags:
- Duffle bag. A duffle bag-style pistol range bag is, as the name suggests, designed to look and function like a duffle bag. They usually offer an easy to access main compartment, as well as numerous pockets storage pockets, and can be carried via a shoulder strap or as a cross body-bag. They usually also feature easy grab handles.
- Backpack. Backpack-style pistol range bags are designed to offer hands-free transport. They can either feature two shoulder straps or a single strap that can be slung across the back and shoulders in a cross-body bag style. They are also equipped with several compartments and numerous features. Some backpack pistol range bags can also be function as a wheeled bag, as they are equipped with wheels and handles.
The style of bag that you choose depends on your specific taste, style, and needs. Consider how you will be most comfortable carrying the bag to determine which design will work best for you.
The Size of the Bag
Once you decide which style pistol range bag you are interested in, the next factor that you’re going to want to consider is the size of the bag. The size of the bag, of course, determines the capacity, or how much the bag can hold.
Range storage bags vary largely in size, with some models that can hold five to six pistols, and some can also hold rifles. Make sure that you consider the size of the bag and that it offers enough space to hold the amount of weapons that you want to take along with you.
In addition to the amount of room that bag offers for your weapons, you’re also going to want to consider how much space it offers for things like magazines, ammo, and other important accessories, such as eye and ear protection, etc.
A really well-made range bag will feature specific spots that are dedicated for each piece of equipment that you plan on bringing along with you. They’ll also feature organizational features that make it easy to keep your gear neat, in order, and easy to access.
The durability of a range bag is also another extremely important factor that you’re going to want to consider. Obviously, you’re going to be taking the bag back and forth to the range, but you may be using it outdoors, too; if you’re a hunter, for example.
In addition to being able to withstand wear and tear, you also want to be sure that it can stand up to the heavy materials that your weapons and ammo are made of. High-quality pistol range bags are made of at least 600 denier polyester fabric and they’re also treated with specialized materials that can withstand moisture and make them weather-resistance. A pull-out rain-fly is another element that you’re going to want to consider, as this feature will allow you to keep your gear well-protected if the weather turns bad.
It also a good idea to consider the type of accessories that the bag features, as pistol range bags can be outfitted with numerous accessories. Some feature ID pockets, beverage holders, exterior clips that can be used to secure things like water bottles, knives, and more. While these accessories can be handy and fun, make sure that you really need them, as the more features that a pistol range bag offers, typically, the more expensive it will be.
It’s also extremely important to consider the closures of the bag. Without a doubt, you want to make sure that the closures can be locked in order to ensure safety. Check out the lockable spaces on the closures to make sure that they can hold a durable and reliable padlock.
Lastly, you’re going to want to consider the cost of the pistol range bag. As you can see from our list, these bags vary widely in price. Generally, the larger, the higher the quality of the construction, the more storage features, and the more accessories that the bag offers, the more expensive it will be. In order to avoid spending more than you’re comfortable with, it’s a good idea to set a budget before you start shopping so that you can stick to it.
Range Bag FAQs
Do I really need a range bag?
While you don’t absolutely need one, it’s definitely a worthwhile investment. Because these bags are specifically designed for transporting pistols and accessories for shooting, they make it very easy to stow your gear away in a neat and organized space.
What should I pack in a range bag?
You can pack pretty much anything that you plan on using when you’re at the range in your bag. Obviously, your weapons, as well as ammo, magazines, protective equipment, and any additional accessories that you might use while you’re shooting.
Is a backpack or duffle bag-style bag a better choice?
It really depends on your specific needs and how you will feel the most comfortable carrying the bag.
If you plan on practicing your shooting skills at a range, a pistol range bag is definitely a worthwhile investment. With the information presented in this guide, you’ll be able to choose the bag that will work best for your specific needs so that you can keep your gear neatly, securely, and safely stowed away.