Sometimes a product is so well made that a catchy or creative name just won’t do, it needs to be called by its mere description, as with these…
“We designed 3 ultra rugged charging cables from the ground up and built them from military-grade materials like Kevlar and ballistic nylon… So they can keep up with your lifestyle. “ -Nomad
I’ve done many gear reviews but never thought I would be doing one for something as common as a USB (and Lightning) cable. Although to be fair, I did cover the then unique Chargekey USB, also made by Nomad.
With an official product name like “Ultra Rugged Cables”, you better live up to that name-description.
Before the now ubiquitous and constant need for USB cables, you wouldn’t have thought you needed them to be rugged, especially not ultra rugged. It’s just a wire that connects electronic devices, right?
But because of our increasingly demanding use for them, yes, they do need to be tough. We need to rely on them, not just to work all the time but to last a long time.
It’s come to the point where we rely on our cables as much as the devices they’re made for. This is why the Nomad Ultra Rugged Cables are such a welcoming addition to my vagabonding packing list.
Under the braiding is a thick protective PVC jacket which covers the reinforced RF shielding, that enhances faster data syncing.
Then finally, protecting the fast charging 20AWG wire core is braided Kevlar. Yes, that kind of Kevlar.
These Mil Spec cables may be built like a tank but they aren’t cumbersome. They’re quite flexible and somewhat malleable for hassle free active use while being tangle resistant.
Add to that is an integrated vulcanized silicone rubber cable tie for cable management. And this aint no gimmick afterthought. This thing is a joy to use and works well with the generous 5 foot (1.5 meters) cable.
The Lightning Battery Cable has a charge capacity of 2350 mAh, and it charges my iPhone fast, really fast. The battery is reliable and always charged since it’s integrated into the cable itself. The dynamic status light with an on demand button is a nice touch.
The 3-in-1 Universal Cable is Micro USB, USB Type C and Lightning. The integrated adaptor “tips” are cleverly designed to work seamlessly without getting in the way.
Get one of these Ultra Rugged Cables and you won’t be needing another one for a very long time, you can pass it down to your next device… and the next.
Nomad even offers an impressive 5 year guarantee on these – that’s quite something for just USB cables.
- The PowerScan PD9531 imager will ensure the same functionalities and features as the replaced PD9530 imager and will be completely compatible with all PD9530 imager accessories. It supports 1D, stacked and 2D codes, postal codes and image capture.
- Aim, Trigger, Decode, It is that Simple------An intuitive and effortless scanning experience is the target of the PowerScan 9500 family. It combines omnidirectional reading capabilities, which is typical in all area imaging scanners, with outstanding optical characteristics. The result is a scanner that is able to read any kind of bar code, regardless of the orientation, from contact to over 1.0 m / 3.3 ft, depending on the bar code resolution.
- Developed with the User in Mind------User comfort is guaranteed because of the scanner ergonomics, consisting of the handle shape, a well-balanced weight and an intuitive aiming system, allowing the highest first-pass reading rate while reducing unnatural wrist movement or rotation which can tire any user during long shifts.
- Built to Last------The rugged mechanics of the PowerScan family guarantee reliable operation in the long term. Repeated shocks and indoor / outdoor usage in the toughest environmental conditions do not modify the scanners performance or reliability.
- The Datalogic PowerScan 9531 area imager uses a soft-pulsed white illumination light resulting in reduced flashes, which is very gentle on the eyes and less troublesome to the operator during scan-intensive applications; Datalogic’s 3GL (3 Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good read feedback.
- ✅[ Extra Long Tip - USB-C Port ] : 10mm Extended Type C Connector is specialized in IP68/IP69 Waterproof phone, Dustproof phone, Shockproof phone, outdoor phone , any Phones with deep Recessed Type-C Connector etc...
- ✅ [ Charge & Data Sync ] : Data Transfer and Power Charging USB-C Cable. Fast Charging - Support QC 3.0 5V/3A or 6.5V/2.7A or 9V/2A -18W Max.(✅ Up to your Phone and AC or Car Charger Adapter ✅ ) , and allows Data Transfer up to 5Gbps via USB 3.0
- ✅ [ Maximum Compatibility USB-C Devices ] : Compatible with AGM X3 Turbo , A9 , H1 , X3 , X2 SE , X2 ; fit Ulefone Armor 7E 7 6E 6 5 , Power 5S 3S , Armor 3T 3 2S ; fit Blackview BV9900 BV9800 BV9700 Pro, BV9600 Plus, BV9500 BV9000 BV8000 P10000 Pro, BV6800 Pro , fit Oukitel /UMiDiGi /Doogee /Ulefone /Leagoo /Zoji etc Rugged Phones with Type-C Port ( ✅ Note : NOT for SkyCaddie ✅ ) ( ✅ Note : NOT for Micro USB Device ✅ ) ( ✅ Note : NOT for Lightning IOS Device ✅ )
- ✅ [ Durable & Tangle-Free ] : Special Strain Relief Support design, can bear 6000+ bending test.
- ✅ [ What You Get ] : 2Pcs 3ft Type C Cable ( 10mm Extended Tip ) , 18 months warranty and friendly, easy-to-reach customer service.
- DURABLE: USB A to lightning cable w/Kevlar aramid fiber for high tensile (pull) strength increasing reliability & cable life. Tested to withstand 10000+ bend cycles at 180 angle & 5000+ insertions.
- RIGHT ANGLED CONNECTOR: Eliminates tension & protects the lightning port of iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad, iPad Mini. Ideal for car mounts, classroom desk mounts or mounted POS.
- APPLE MFI CERTIFIED: Fast & reliable charge from USB-A charger/port to lightning devices, including Airpods, Magic Keyboard, Magic Trackpad, Magic Mouse. Supports USB 2.0 480 Mbps data transfers.
- IN THE BOX: 10-foot high-speed multi-shielded USB 2.0 A-Male to B-Male printer cable
- DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: Connects mice, keyboards, and speed-critical devices, such as external hard drives, printers, and cameras to a computer
- GOLD PLATED CONNECTORS: Corrosion-resistant, gold-plated connectors for optimal signal clarity
- PROTECTIVE SHIELDING: Protects against noise, minimizing interference for a clear signal
- USB 2.0: Full 2.0 USB capability with 480 Mbps transfer speed
- Test & Work: Works perfectly for Oculus Link program, Oculus Quest, Oculus Quest 2. (Tested it with Oculus Quest and Quest 2 to PC.) Note: Please confirm to upgrade the Qculus Quest/Quest 2 and the Oculus home APP to V20 and above vession before connecting the cable and adapter. And release the memory of the PC before using the Oculus link as it need large memory to run.
- High Speed & Stable Data Transfer: 5Gbps max data transfering speed, much faster than USB 2.0
- Depends on you: You can only use 5m cable to connect other devices or combine with USB-C to USB-A Adapter to connect Oculus Quest and PC, provide you different need of devices depends.
- High Quality- High quality spiral shielding doubling as grounding protects to ensure a consistent and robust connection.
- Stream to Steam VR: It can be streamed to Steam VR with our cable, enabling Oculus Quest working on other VR platform.